Options
2»

Comments

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,698
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Testing...
    Ok, I'm officially edit worthy as of this posting.
    Not sure what's going on, but for months now I cannot see the SDA wiring diagrams while logged into the site, but can when I log out.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,042
    Options
    xschop wrote: »
    Testing...
    Ok, I'm officially edit worthy as of this posting.
    Not sure what's going on, but for months now I cannot see the SDA wiring diagrams while logged into the site, but can when I log out.

well that is bizarre; can you provide a link to a specific thread with a diagram you cannot see if you're logged in? Just curious as to what I can see (or not). As a non-SDA-owner, it's not something I'd normally look at :|
  • xschop
    Options
    The main vintage speakers page. Guess it's my penance for building Franken-polks.

https://forum.polkaudio.com/categories/vintage-speakers
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,799
    Options
    You cannot see any of the Announcement threads on that page or just not the SDA one?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• xschop
    Options
    Just the SDA wiring diagrams one.
    Glad to see you back F1.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,799
    Options
    Wow, that's bizarre!

Thanks B)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk