Power switch

Options
I have the power switch set on Auto, the manual says that it will shut off after 15 minutes with out a signal, will the light turn to red or stay green?

Answers

• rpf65
    rpf65 Posts: 2,127
    Options
    Red. May take slightly more or less than the 15 minutes, but that isn’t unusual.
  • cristo111
    Options
    That does not answer my question!
  • rpf65
    Options
    You asked without a signal will the light stay green or turn red. It turns red, the very first word I typed.

How does that not answer your question?
  • cristo111
    Options
    Sorry my bad, I thought your name was red lol. I have this speaker in my entertainment console and I had to install it from the rear because of the height, needless to say I have to slide the console away from the wall to do this and it's quite heavy. So this morning I decided to slide it out one last time before I buttoned it up to check if the light was red or green and it was green. But you're telling me that it should have been red because it had been off all night, right?
  • rpf65
    Options
    Don’t know exactly which sub you have, but yes. The light should turn red if there is no signal going to the sub, and the switch is set in the auto position. Normally there are three settings for the power switch: on, auto, off or standby.

Welcome to the forum.
  • cristo111
    Options
    I have it on auto and before I turned the power on this morning I checked and the light was green, PSW10
  • rpf65
    Options
    Unplug both the AVR and sub.
    Turn sub to off.
    Plug sub back in,
    Turn sub to auto, leave AVR off.
    Check status light. If it turned green, recheck in about 30 or 45 minutes.
    If still red, other steps will be necessary.