F1Nut

Comments

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,417
    Make Polk Great Again!...or not
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 44,965
    edited January 2019
    stretchl wrote: »
    daddyjt wrote: »
    Political correctness run amok....

Such an easy card to play.

The PC card was played.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• aprazer402aprazer402 Posts: 1,995
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Then there's this "Amok".

34q79gj36olx.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708416/

A little Pon Farr never hurt anyone. :)

• motorstereomotorstereo Posts: 1,507
    So is tomorrow the day Club Polk gets released from this exile and gets to see Jesse's posts again???
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,116
    So is tomorrow the day Club Polk gets released from this exile and gets to see Jesse's posts again???
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    nope

which only serves to put me to mind of the "Unexpected Hanging Paradox" -- a specific example of Newcomb's Paradox :#

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unexpected_hanging_paradox
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 8,530
    Can they come back already so everyone's avatars can go back to normal?
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,811
    Amen to that. Very confusing.
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT - Parasound P6 - Parasound A21+ - Elac Adante AS-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u

HT - Panasonic BDP/Tivo Bolt - Marantz SR5013 - Def tech C and In ceiling - Sony XBR 75"
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,116
    maybe it's the new normal...
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 11,429

Doc, can you define "new normal" ;)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • WillowWillow Posts: 10,222
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Doc, can you define "new normal" ;)

it's Vanilla...
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 19,465
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amplifier: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: PSB Imagine T2 - Cables: Kimber Hero XLR; Kimber 8VS Bi-Wire; DH Labs D-75 dig coaxial
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,417
    *** ** ** **** ***** *** ***** ******?...He's still shorter than the average man...
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
  • CoolJazzCoolJazz Posts: 557
    Still smilin'.....

gzxubyhfa6fe.jpg

Probably had his normal shirt out being washed.

CJ
    A so called science type proudly says... "I do realize that I would fool myself all the time, about listening conclusions and many other observations, if I did listen before buying. That’s why I don’t, I bought all of my current gear based on technical parameters alone, such as specs and measurements."
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 17,092
    CoolJazz wrote: »
    Still smilin'.....

gzxubyhfa6fe.jpg

Probably had his normal shirt out being washed.

CJ

WAIT A MINUTE !! That MUST be an impostor you can't take pictures of vampires >:)>:)
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    And don't forget our other neighborhood fungi---Ken Brydson

We miss you too, Ken

yes yes we do, I"ll be glad when both are back above ground ;)
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 3,257
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Can they come back already so everyone's avatars can go back to normal?
    When they come back, everyone has to change their avatar to this yellow shirted fellow that's on a self-imposed time out. It never ends.
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    I've decided on a minimum 30-day time out for myself. I'd like to try it and see how it feels. I'm thinking I'll come back, but who knows? Maybe I'll like it? Bye-bye! :)
  • dolbyddolbyd Posts: 425
    I was thinking about Jesse and Ken this week and how strange it is that they are still missing. Feels like forever.
    I know Ken loves his LS speakers and it got me wanting to set up the LS90s today.
    Still a great speaker for sure.
    Thanks Ken
    Main room- RTiA9 x4, CSiA6, in ceiling Atmos RT-70 x4, SVS PC 4000 x2, Marantz 7705, OPPO 203, Emotiva DR3 G3, Emotiva XPA-2 G3, Emotiva XPA-5 G3, Emotiva X300, Sony 75" 940E, Panasonic Plasma VT50, PS Audio Power Port X2, PS Audio AC-5 x8, AQ Rocket 33 Biwire speaker cables, AQ King Cobra IC, Furman PFi20 W/Cullen cable, SoildSteel S4-4 rack, GIK room treatments

Office-Infinity Kappa 600, Kappa Center, in ceiling Polk RC80i, Marantz 5012, OPPO 203, Pioneer Elite PDF-59 CD, PSA Stellar 300, Sony 510C 48"

Master BR- LSi7, Signature S15 Dolby Height, LSI700 in ceiling, SVS-SB3000, Marantz 5012, Emotiva XPA-5 G2, OPPO 203, Pioneer DVL-919 Laser Disc, Sony 55" 800B

Patio- SDI Atrium8 x3, Emotiva A-100 amps x3
  • Ken is definitely missed, he was kind enough to take the time to PM me to wish me a happy birthday.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
    Ken is definitely missed, he was kind enough to take the time to PM me to wish me a happy birthday.

probably just loaded spyware on your computer..... phish :D