F1Nut

xsmi
xsmi Posts: 1,786
At the end of some of the threads, I see F1Nut as the final person to post in the thread. However, when I go into the thread, his comment isn't there. WHat's going on?
2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.

Comments

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    "move along, there's nothing to see here"
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    xsmi wrote: »
    ....WHat's going on?

Political correctness run amok....
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    edited January 2019
    erniejade wrote: »
    Only those with a magic Polk decoder ring that came in boxes of SDA's and LSIM can see his post. That ring also doubles as a mood ring. I keep it next to my lucky rabbit foot.

What no pet rock?

lightman1 wrote: »
    Who?

Ed Zachary
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    edited January 2019
    The kids painted it pink so i was too embarrassed to admit having the pet rock next to them.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,786
    Ah. Got it.
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    thats right. See him - but dont
    Randy/Maine
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    boston1450 wrote: »
    thats right. See him - but dont

https://youtu.be/3oPrb_ZzAcg

Pretty sure @F1Nut's a big fan of hers, too :)
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    It seems like he's posting, but no one can see em due to his timeout, except the moderators. I suspect, once he's released, all of his comments will be visible. Just speculating, but when he returns, there'll be a tidal wave of comments! Get ready! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    You can be protected from the horrors about to unfold by simply placing him on ignore.... ;)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    I bet he went back to lamp cords
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    I see you 👀
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mhardy6647
    joecoulson wrote: »
    I bet he went back to lamp cords

they all do -- eventually.
    they all do.

:|
  • mhardy6647 wrote: »

Men, we have identified the UNSUB at the bottom and the box contains copies of all of his posts from the Polk Audio Forum. Here is his picture.

87wucmkwh2t6.jpg

I posted this pic of his location in an earlier thread.

(Talking about "political correctness", don't post any V-a-l-e-n-t-i-n-e C-o-o-k-i-e pictures from Washington.)
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    Speaking of which -- did all y'all hear that the worldwide supply of Sweethearts is in jeopardy this year?

Now -- this could be a crisis!

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/28/688637413/be-mine-nope-sweetheart-candies-hard-to-find-this-valentines-day

q21a20p1bkgo.png
  • My V-a-l-e-n-t-i-n-e C-o-o-k-i-e p-i-c-t-u-r-e-s from Washington bakery were removed twice. I thought the first time, I had done something wrong by posting from my iPhone. I received no notice.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    Fortunately, I think that Sweethearts are apolitical. :|
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    My V-a-l-e-n-t-i-n-e C-o-o-k-i-e p-i-c-t-u-r-e-s from Washington bakery were removed twice. I thought the first time, I had done something wrong by posting from my iPhone. I received no notice.

And you’re surprised?!?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Agreed...I think...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • mhardy6647
    rooftop59 wrote: »

Agreed...I think...

now, if the ones in that photo I posted said Sweet Home Alabama, I'd be MIA, too...
  • mhardy6647 wrote: »

I dunno. My laptop screen is a little smudgy so I first saw those Sweetheart candies not as reading "Sweet Home" but instead as reading "Sweet Hole".

Sal Palooza
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    rooftop59 wrote: »

Agreed...I think...

now, if the ones in that photo I posted said Sweet Home Alabama, I'd be MIA, too...

I was going to mention that too. :D

Another thought...what's with the home phrases on those in the pics?

I remember them saying different phrases than those. But that was a very, very, very long time ago. :D
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • rpf65
    rpf65 Posts: 2,127
    I’m amazed a post titled F1Nut could somehow have sweethearts brought into the conversation.

The word irony doesn’t even come close.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited January 2019
    rpf65 wrote: »
    I’m amazed a post titled F1Nut could somehow have sweethearts brought into the conversation.

The word irony doesn’t even come close.

agreed... The proper words to use for such a conundrum would result in banishment to the nether regions of the known universe.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mhardy6647
    yeah, me, too... but that's the first image google turned up :)
  • stretchl
    stretchl Posts: 1,334
    edited January 2019
    daddyjt wrote: »
    Political correctness run amok....

Such an easy card to play.
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
    - Isaac Asimov

Hi-Fi
    Apple Lossless --> Squeezebox Touch --> Joule Electra LA-100 Mark iii --> Odyssey Khartargo Mono Plus --> LSiM-705's
    Cabling by Groneberg
    Visuals
    https://media.illinois.edu/journalism/ledford-charles-stretch
    bit.ly/stretchonphotojournalism
    http://Vimeo.com/channels/stretchphoto