Options
2»

Comments

• SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,520
    edited January 2019
    Options
    :s LOL
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Options
    ...OP reminds me of when I left work on a Friday to look at what is now my current turntable:

pkrkuylvd9t8.jpg

After deciding I *would* take it, seller slyly asks "Do you want any vinyl?" Arriving home with ~5-600 LPs (way fewer than OP!) in addition to my turntable I realized that as happy as the seller's wife was to see them go, my wife was equally disturbed and I began to formulate a "Law of Conservation of WAF."

I have yet to publish.

Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • nspindel
    nspindel Posts: 5,343
    Options
    The key is sneak them in in small quantities so the wife doesn’t notice!
    Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Options
    I had 6 linear feet of albums. No way to sneak that into existing shelf space. My wife, God bless her, bought me a couple of shelves to house it all in--There's a counterpoint to "sneak it in," I suppose.

"Dump 8 large boxes in the family room" led to "2 new storage units" as a more reasonable solution! :):D
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • nspindel
    nspindel Posts: 5,343
    Options
    That’s a good woman you’ve got there!
    Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.