It's coming together....

cxmd69gy5lcp.jpg

Comments

• VERY nice!
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,096
    Nice! To get the best SDA sound you should move the speakers to be flush or a half an inch forward of the front edge of the center cabinet. They appear to be back a couple of inches. The couple of inches forward from the back wall should help as well.
  • aprazer402 wrote: »
    Nice! To get the best SDA sound you should move the speakers to be flush or a half an inch forward of the front edge of the center cabinet. They appear to be back a couple of inches. The couple of inches forward from the back wall should help as well.

I'll try it
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    Coupe1985 wrote: »
    cxmd69gy5lcp.jpg

What's with all that bubbling on the left speaker passive?
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    krazypolk wrote: »
    cxmd69gy5lcp.jpg

It happens... Nothing that you can do to prevent it, just mitigate afterwards.
  • FestYboy wrote: »
    cxmd69gy5lcp.jpg

I figured I'd wait for it to get worse, and then peel them and reglue
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    la2vegas wrote: »
    FestYboy wrote: »
    cxmd69gy5lcp.jpg

Maybe that's not such a great idea. :#

Agreed, syringes are the ticket here. Insert a small drop or 2 of adhesive, and draw out the air.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Looking awesome man!!
  • FestYboy wrote: »
    la2vegas wrote: »
    cxmd69gy5lcp.jpg

Maybe that's not such a great idea. :#

Agreed, syringes are the ticket here. Insert a small drop or 2 of adhesive, and draw out the air.

Those are some pretty huge bubbles. Has anyone here been successful fixing ones that bad with a syringe?
  • joecoulson
    And I have that same cd Sony 300 disc player. I love it for disc storage. I need more.
  • joecoulson wrote: »
    And I have that same cd Sony 300 disc player. I love it for disc storage. I need more.

I found that Sony at a house clean out. It works, and I should probably utilize it more than I do. The DVP-S7000 is still doing daily duty
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,968
    joecoulson wrote: »

With storage space and computers as cheap as they are I can’t believe people still use these honestly. Roon is just sooo much better with the integration of tidal and your library, but even with just your library and some software the convenience and sq are hard to beat...

Setup looks fun. Congrats!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • joecoulson
    I’m just holding out for the right deal on a ripper that’s worth a flip. I want an all in one lie the Bluesound but better quality. Can’t justify the Naim yet.
  • rooftop59 wrote: »

With storage space and computers as cheap as they are I can’t believe people still use these honestly. Roon is just sooo much better with the integration of tidal and your library, but even with just your library and some software the convenience and sq are hard to beat...

What is this Roon you speak of?
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Nice TLP1. Got me hooked on anthem for a while. Is it the only pre you've used?
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,784
    rooftop59 wrote: »

It's easy to beat with a quality spinner.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Coupe1985
    Coupe1985 Posts: 34
    edited January 2019
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Nice TLP1. Got me hooked on anthem for a while. Is it the only pre you've used?

I had a parasound p/HP 850, and a Nikko Beta2. Now just the Anthem. I like it alot, except how slow the Volume is when using the remote. I want it loud, and I want it loud, NOW!
    ***Oh, and the lack of built in phono pre-amp**** just picked up a pro-ject box S yesterday to remedy that
  • joecoulson
    Lol. My PS Audio pre is the same way. Takes forever to get loud.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,550
    cxmd69gy5lcp.jpg

Leave it alone. It will never get so bad it comes off. Bubbling or not it will not affect performance.

I have a Sony 7700 it's a beast of a player.
  • Nice to see Albums that I have heard way back in the day
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • reverb
    reverb Posts: 67
    Holy-Moly... that should melt your face! Very nice setup.