Mama Mia Here we go again...

Gotta tell you, I'm usually a sequel hater---but this was pretty darn good. I give it a "worth a watch, possible buy" rating.
Source: Bluesound Node 2i | Preamp/DAC: PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell | Power Amp: Parasound Halo A21 | Speakers: PSB Imagine T2 | Cables: Signal Cable Analog 2 XLR; Kimber 8VS Bi-Wire; DH Labs D-75 Dig Coax | AC Power: Panamax M5300-PM

Comments

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 20,613
    Cher covering ABBA tunes? She can’t even cover her own tunes anymore. Call me an elitist, but Benny and Bjorn’s music should only be performed by Anna and Agentha.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • smglbrthsmglbrth Posts: 1,145
    ..., and don't let Pierce Brosnan sing..., again...
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,897
    smglbrth wrote: »
    ..., and don't let Pierce Brosnan sing..., again...

Hey! It wasn't that.....

Aw hell. I just can't finish that statement.
  • steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 18,957
    edited January 8
    Thankfully, Pierce Brosnan did very minimal background singing in this sequel. The Cher thing was kind of bizzare...almost like it was something they decided to add in at last minute.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i | Preamp/DAC: PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell | Power Amp: Parasound Halo A21 | Speakers: PSB Imagine T2 | Cables: Signal Cable Analog 2 XLR; Kimber 8VS Bi-Wire; DH Labs D-75 Dig Coax | AC Power: Panamax M5300-PM