Stealth audio veridig sextet

VR3
VR3 Posts: 27,965
So, I met the owner of this company and while I've never heard the cables, this interaction has since peaked my interest.

His cables are far out of my price range but finally something popped up that I could afford and use.

Anyone have any experience with Stealth?
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Got within 50 feet of an F-117 once, does that count?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,965
    edited January 2019
    I would say so, credentials are everything in this hobby : - p
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Got within 50 feet of an F-117 once, does that count?

How did you know?
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Probably all the machine guns were pointing at him and the stop right there being yelled out. :D
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited January 2019
    Tony M wrote: »
    Probably all the machine guns were pointing at him and the stop right there being yelled out. :D
    Nope... more like face down on the tarmac with a boot stomped into the middle of my back. Technically, I must have been at 49 feet. :p

Seriously though, at the last airshow I went to, the pilot of the jet did a walk around with me, but I wasn’t allowed to view the cockpit. Must have been 2007 or something, so a long time ago.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    NICE! B)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.