Mama Mia Here we go again...

Gotta tell you, I'm usually a sequel hater---but this was pretty darn good. I give it a "worth a watch, possible buy" rating.
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Cher covering ABBA tunes? She can’t even cover her own tunes anymore. Call me an elitist, but Benny and Bjorn’s music should only be performed by Anna and Agentha.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,458
    ..., and don't let Pierce Brosnan sing..., again...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    edited January 2019
    Thankfully, Pierce Brosnan did very minimal background singing in this sequel. The Cher thing was kind of bizzare...almost like it was something they decided to add in at last minute.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2