Onkyo TXNR 708

Options
Original owner and am changing to more of a network player. This one does see the NAS wirelessly and has a USB port in the front of the unit for those that have files stored on an external drive. I have never used the receivers power, always had a power amp running the show but I hear from others this baby kicks out in the event you don't run seperates? I wouldn't know but the new owner should be happy with that note! Condition is like new with zero issues, besides it needs a new home. Remote included and may have the manual??. $175.00 picked up in (or close to) Dayton Ohio or 225.00 shipped to include insurance. Whoever gets it will be happy. Paypal gift, check or money order all ok!

https://www.onkyousa.com/Products/model.php?m=TX-NR708&class=Receiver

If you need pics of the actual unit, PM me, and please believe when I say it is like brand new, that it is... and from a non smoking home. Ocassional use as we do 95% of our TV watching in the main bedroom, and kids all have their own tv's (not allowed to mess with the living room set up)
Thanks

THJ
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments