FS: Parasound A21 - $1585 shipped.

Options
dragon1952
dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
edited December 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I'm placing my Parasound A21 amp up for sale. Per my last hearing test I'm a "strong candidate for hearing aids" and unfortunately one ear is much worse than the other so it's not just a matter of turning the volume up, I'm missing details. No sense having this if I can't hear the difference and I might as well sell it while I can still lift it :^ )
I'll post pictures later but for now just wanted to get it out there.
Looking for $1585 and I'll pick up shipping and Paypal fees which are going to run probably over $150. It works perfectly and not a mark on it. Original packing materials, etc. 250 WPC and will drive anything. This one is black in color. More later.
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones

Comments

• dragon1952
    Options
    Pictures.

v3qm218kxhxj.jpg
    wp68csr56dtz.jpg
    2cli6xby0qta.jpg
    4qh0bflnitdd.jpg
    3er3at9xi4xj.jpg
    5wr3hjhfpk0w.jpg
    s0pfzz6zss9c.jpg
    crxzvx2duwwh.jpg
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • simm
    simm Posts: 562
    Options
    How old is it and where are you located? Thanks
  • dragon1952
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I bought it mid-2014. I bought it from the original owner who only had it a couple months. It was too big for his audio rack. I had it totally disconnected and boxed up for over a year while we had our previous house for sale and have used it very sparingly overall. That mark that looks like a scuff on the back panel is just dust. There are a few light scratches on the back panel but nothing anywhere else. I'm in Oregon.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,583
    edited December 2018
    Options
    pm sent

can you send a PM with one post?
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Do you mean PM, not sure and a good question.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • bernardo210
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    pm sent

can you do that with one post?

yes
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,583
    Options
    pm sent

yes

good luck to you then. In the past you had to have at least 10 post.
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Options
    pm sent

yes

Nothing wrong with it - seller's discretion. From the sticky:

Sellers are not restricted as to the number of posts a potential buyer has, they are encouraged to use common sense in all transactions and agree that responsibility for all aspects of the transaction handling are theirs and the buyers. If a seller wishes to limit the acceptability of potential buyers he must include this as part of the item's description.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    pm sent

yes

Nothing wrong with it - seller's discretion. From the sticky:

Sellers are not restricted as to the number of posts a potential buyer has, they are encouraged to use common sense in all transactions and agree that responsibility for all aspects of the transaction handling are theirs and the buyers. If a seller wishes to limit the acceptability of potential buyers he must include this as part of the item's description.

The debate isn’t about selling but the ability to PM. used to be the case that one had to have at least 10 posts before they were able to PM. Not sure if that has changed...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Options
    Ah, ok. I believe that was the case with vbulletin... I guess that's a Vanilla improvement! ;)
  • dragon1952
    Options
    SOLD!!!
  • dragon1952
    Options
    Back up for sale. Buyer backed out :^ /
  • dragon1952
    Options
    For western state buyers I might be able to offer a slight discount due to lower shipping cost.
  • dragon1952
    Options
    SOLD!!!