Turntable Mats - brand new - Sold

F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,711
edited December 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
(2) Pro-Ject Cork-It
1.5mm thick with recessed label area on one side.
List $25.00 each
Sale $12.00 each

(3) High Quality Fine Cork
3mm thick, flat on both sides.
List $20.00 each
Sale $10.00 each

(1) PatheWings (Made in Germany)
Cork and caoutchouc (natural rubber)
2mm thick, flat on both sides.
List $25.00
Sale $12.00

Shipping: $4.00 media mail (will combine)
Payment: PayPal F&F

9akmsjfr6t71.jpg
a4v2jwymc7dw.jpg
pc4cbnfe1pdv.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    edited December 2018
    All right Jesse, you are really, really starting to freak me out with all the TT gear you are selling. Just the fact you own this much is freaking me out, let alone you are selling it. :D

In all seriousness, buy from Jesse without hesitation. He is a top notch seller and his word is fact. Buy with confidence.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Thinking out loud here, if I have an acrylic platter, would I benefit from one of these?
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    I think so. I have a glass one and I know cork is better than felt on mine
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    Jesse I will take the Patheways and one of the Project matts please. Shoot me your info. sir....
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    I'll take the other Pro-Ject...pm incoming
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • F1nut
    PM's replied.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,138
    I will take a cork please.
  • skrol
    skrol Posts: 3,330
    I could use one. What's left and what would be good for my Pioneer PL-530?

I can do local when we take care of the cartridge.
    Stan

Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Benchmark DAC1, Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i; Technics SL-J2, Parasound PPH-100.

HT:
    Marantz SR7010, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW110 , Marantz UD5005, Pioneer PL-530, Panasonic TC-P42S60

Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, AVR-888, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, 5B, TSi100, RM7, PSW10 (DXi104 upgrade); Pioneer: CT-6R; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, CDR-615; Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii, Sony CDP-650ESD, Technics SA 5070, B&W DM601
  • trav0810
    trav0810 Posts: 1,056
    What's left?
    The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Sony Playstation 3 for CD and Streaming
    Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
    Carver TFM 42 and 45 Amplifiers
    Polk RTA15TL Speakers w/Decato mods
    White Lightning Moonshine DIY Speaker Cables and Interconnects
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    It’s a skewed point of view
  • F1nut
    trav0810 wrote: »
    What's left?

One of the High Quality Fine Cork
    3mm thick, flat on both sides.
    Sale $10.00

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    SOLD Thank you!

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    All have been shipped.

President of Club Polk

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044