LSi-F/X

2»

Comments

• scubalabscubalab Posts: 2,794
    The LSi-F/X speakers are en-route to the their new owner on the west coast. Thanks John for a super smooth transaction!

The LSiC is en-route to its new owner in Canada via Michigan. Thanks Brian for another super smooth transaction!
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,671
    scubalab wrote: »
    The LSi-F/X speakers are en-route to the their new owner on the west coast. Thanks John for a super smooth transaction!

The LSiC is en-route to its new owner in Canada via Michigan. Thanks Brian for another super smooth transaction!

Well ain't it ironic that Geoff's LSI9's and now his lsi-f/x would be separated shortly before his untimely death. Only to travel across this great nation of ours and wind up a mere 9 miles away from each other.
    I though about that Jose - A reunion of sorts!

Hope you're enjoying the 9s. I wish I could have kept the f/x's, but they were too nice not to be put to use.

Take care!
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 713
    Enjoyed the transaction Al, thanks for everything!
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; LSiFX ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

"And these children that you spit on, as they try to change their worlds, are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."
    My pleasure John! Was nice chatting with you last week.
    scubalab wrote: »
    My pleasure John! Was nice chatting with you last week.

Ditto. I've yet to meet anyone on this forum who wasn't a class act!
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; LSiFX ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

"And these children that you spit on, as they try to change their worlds, are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."
    Speakers arrived yesterday and are in use as we speak. Very well packed and in terrific shape. Thanks again for a great transaction!