Double KARMA. Phono cart’s

Ok so some of you know that I had an epic fail with trying to rewire the old Pro-ject I had, and therefore have acquired a new deck. The end result is I am very happy with the cart I already had and will most likely only be swapping styli out in the future.
So that leaves two entry level carts that’s up for the taking.
First is an Audio Techinca AT95e with about 10 hours on it. Just basically broken in.
cnxxhylr36nw.jpg
The next is a brand new (came with the Rega TT I just bought) unused Rega Carbon.
gsfxfv6pvv4u.jpg
I will be random generating two numbers from 1-300 so you might be able to win both!
I will also cover shipping.
Good luck!
(100 posts on this forum please and shipping to lower 48 only)
2ch: PS Audio Stellar Gain pre, 4 x Linn LK240 monoblocks ( bi-amping) Elac Adante AF-61's, SVS SB16 Ultra Subwoofer, Cambridge Audio CXN v2, Rega Planar 2 with Canaro 2 subplatter, dual belt pulley and upgraded bearing, Rega Ania MC cart, Vincent PHO 701 Phono pre with Mullard NOS 12au7, Audioquest Niagara 1000, AQ Thunder, AQ red river XLR's and Victoria IC's, Wireworld Stratus and Aurora power cables, Atlas EOS power cable, Denon 2910 (as transport) Sony CPD355 Jukebox cd

5.1: Marantz sr5003 (feeding mains through HT bypass) Sonus Faber solo center, AQ Carbon HDMI's, Sony XBRx900E, Xbox One S as 4k player, Definitive Technology SM350's surrounds, Tivo Bolt, Harmony Elite remote

Other gear: Totem Rainmakers (not hooked up) Sonos play 5 and play 1's x 2, Audio Technica TT and Edifier active speakers in kids room, JVC XM448 minidisc rack mount, Sony minidisc walkman, Project Debut III (currently not working), Samsung 46, and 2 x32" tvs, Samsung Soundbar, Okki Nokki LP cleaner, Second Harmony remote setup for bedroom, etc etc

Comments

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,379
    In! 42 and 256 please.

By the by, what will happen with the other parts of the tone arm? I've been on the hunt for a counter weight for a pro-ject TT I aquired a while ago to no avail.

This karma would finally allow me to break out my vinyl without fear of damage from my much cheaper TT.
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 14,070
    In with 52 and 11 please..
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 20,982
    Excellent Karma.
    Not in (even I can, occasionally, exercise some restraint), but...

Do you need help with that arm? I mean, if you feel like packin' it up and shippin' it -- and you're not in a big hurry* :)

• DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,917
    Great Karma. In with 44 and 254. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 3,368
    do you pick 1 or two numbers?
    Amplifiers: MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800, Usher R1.5
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: Cayin Venus cd-100i, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
    Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9, Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Analysis Plus Copper Oval-In Micro, MG Audio Design Planus Cu2,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Power Cables by: Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables
  • maxwardmaxward Posts: 266
    Excellent karma! In with 68 and 264.
    Thorens TD-160C; Sumiko Talisman S; Jolida JD9; Marantz CD-53; North Star Intenso;
    Joule-Electra LA-100; Balanced Power Technology AC conditioner;
    Odyssey Khartago monos (with most factory upgrades); Magnepan MG 3.6R
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,379
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    Great Karma. In with 44 and 254. Peace. D

I see what you did there :p
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 2,079
    FestYboy wrote: »
    In! 42 and 256 please.

By the by, what will happen with the other parts of the tone arm? I've been on the hunt for a counter weight for a pro-ject TT I aquired a while ago to no avail.

This karma would finally allow me to break out my vinyl without fear of damage from my much cheaper TT.
    PM’d
    2ch: PS Audio Stellar Gain pre, 4 x Linn LK240 monoblocks ( bi-amping) Elac Adante AF-61's, SVS SB16 Ultra Subwoofer, Cambridge Audio CXN v2, Rega Planar 2 with Canaro 2 subplatter, dual belt pulley and upgraded bearing, Rega Ania MC cart, Vincent PHO 701 Phono pre with Mullard NOS 12au7, Audioquest Niagara 1000, AQ Thunder, AQ red river XLR's and Victoria IC's, Wireworld Stratus and Aurora power cables, Atlas EOS power cable, Denon 2910 (as transport) Sony CPD355 Jukebox cd

5.1: Marantz sr5003 (feeding mains through HT bypass) Sonus Faber solo center, AQ Carbon HDMI's, Sony XBRx900E, Xbox One S as 4k player, Definitive Technology SM350's surrounds, Tivo Bolt, Harmony Elite remote

Other gear: Totem Rainmakers (not hooked up) Sonos play 5 and play 1's x 2, Audio Technica TT and Edifier active speakers in kids room, JVC XM448 minidisc rack mount, Sony minidisc walkman, Project Debut III (currently not working), Samsung 46, and 2 x32" tvs, Samsung Soundbar, Okki Nokki LP cleaner, Second Harmony remote setup for bedroom, etc etc
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Excellent Karma.
    Not in (even I can, occasionally, exercise some restraint), but...

Do you need help with that arm? I mean, if you feel like packin' it up and shippin' it -- and you're not in a big hurry* :)

Truthfully I am done with that table. I have been fighting issues with it for years. The Rega is light years above it and i have no need for two decks. The kid has an AT so I don’t worry about breaking.
    Thank You very much though.
    I will be sending Festyboy whatever parts he needs and if you want other parts left feel free to pm me

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,570
    edited December 2018
    marvda1 wrote: »

Marv he states he will be picking two numbers pal.

joecoulson wrote: »
    I will be random generating two numbers from 1-300 so you might be able to win both!
    I will also cover shipping.
    Good luck!
    (100 posts on this forum please and shipping to lower 48 only)
    marvda1 wrote: »
    Yeah. Two Marv

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,399
    125 and 125
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,491
    In with 78 and 78 please. :)
    Sweet karma!
    Micah
    music on vinyl; https://www.discogs.com/user/mlistens03/collection
    Technics SL3200 turntable; Shure M97xE cart; Hagerman Audio Labs Bugle 2; NAD C352 integrated; KEF Q150 speakers; Velodyne VA-907 subwoofer; home-built stands, generic cables but will upgrade soon...

desktop; Lenovo G50 running Win10, Yamaha RX-v665 AVR, JBL e30 headphones
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 7,420
    edited December 2018
    I'm in with
    74 and 47

Cool Karma! B)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    Just so we are clear, I will be doing two separate random number generators 1-300

• GlennDogGlennDog Posts: 1,788
    wish I had a table. Nice karma!
    Power Rogue M180 monos & Adcom GFA 5802
    PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Rears Salk SuperCharged Surrounds
    DAC North Star Design Supremo
    Source PSA PWT & Oppo 205
    Pre/Pro Integra DHC 40.1
    LCD Samsung LN46B750
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Pre Cary SLP-98 F1
    Center Salk HT2C
    Wires MIT S3.3
    PSA PC AC-12
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 20,982
    edited December 2018
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Just so we are clear, I will be doing two separate random number generators 1-300

which, of course, makes @EndersShadow's 125/125 a perfectly reasonable choice :|
  • In with 58 on both drawings!
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • SIHABSIHAB Posts: 653
    way cool karma!
    Not in but thanks for the shot at it.
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 19,561
    Does 33 1/3 count as a number? We are talking turntables after all.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

Sure. But can’t guarantee the generator will get that granular.

• marvda1marvda1 Posts: 3,368
    edited December 2018
    in with 62 and 101
    Amplifiers: MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800, Usher R1.5
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: Cayin Venus cd-100i, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
    Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9, Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Analysis Plus Copper Oval-In Micro, MG Audio Design Planus Cu2,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Power Cables by: Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables
  • verbverb Posts: 5,092
    GlennDog wrote: »
    wish I had a table. Nice karma!

Well Dog, that is easily remedied! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Rega RP1 TT, VTL 2.5 Preamplifier, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs DAC, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1 transport, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus Subwoofer, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Project BoxE Bluetooth Streamer, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,182
    In 69 96
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,253
    I'll try 213 and 123. :D
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SRS 2, SDA 2B, SDA II,SDA 1C, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11TL, RTA 8TL, RTA 8T, LSI9 Ebony, LSI7 EBONY, LSI7 CHERRY, LSIC, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • gmcmangmcman Posts: 1,393
    In with 72 and 181. Thanks!
  • aprazer402aprazer402 Posts: 1,296
    edited December 2018
    Great karma! IN with 107 and 155. Thank you
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 5,885
    Cool karma, not in.
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 5,152
    Awesome karma but I don’t have a TT :'(

Good luck to everyone!
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Parasound HCA-1000A, PSB Imagine B, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,747
    Not in but Nice karma