Pre Turkey Day Sale - Locals Only

Wife wants her garage back and I have some stuff that might be of interest, if not for yourself than for someone you know. The first batch is a few things that don't make sense to ship:

1. SDA1Cs - Bought these in the spring and sanded the top caps. Been sitting all year, and with all I have going on, I won't get to them in 2019 either - $100 (Just noticed the spider web that looks like a scratch).
2. Sanus Eurorack - Shortly after I bought this, I found another rack better suited to my setup. I did order 12" posts, to allow for a larger amp, turntable or whatever. Never opened the posts, but will be included - $50
3. PSW350 - Bought this from Circuit City quite some time ago, but it works well and served as one of two (see below) subs in my HT set up until I picked up another Rythmik to handle AV duties - $75
4. PSW404 - Partner in crime to the unit above and also works well. - $75
Would be willing to bundle both subs for $100.

Again, this is all for local sale, but would be willing to deliver within a reasonable range or meet up for a brew halfway between my place and a local Polkie's locale.

Pictures below
3pkflmskf0x7.jpg
ozjgpqzrp7s6.jpg
ex2nm2myyjpd.jpg
43pi1zfz2mdc.jpg
z42mkhas909v.jpg
fcy4iegoi9yn.jpg
gj7t95hkhtuy.jpg

Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; LSiFX ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

"And these children that you spit on, as they try to change their worlds, are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."

Comments

• verbverb Posts: 5,677
    Where do you live? Smoking deal on the1C’s I may say!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1, Marantz AMP-1, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus Subwoofer, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
    Spares VTL 2.5 Pre, EAR 834L Pre, Rotel RC1580 Pre, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Carver TFM35x Amp, (2) Dayens Ampino Integrated, (2) SDA 1C's, Monitor 10's, Monitor 5Jr's, Polk TSi200's, Rega RP1 TT, Project BoxE Bluetooth Streamer, Bottlehead SEX 2.1 Integrated Amp
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 709
    verb wrote: »

Chino Hills, CA ... about 35 miles east of DTLA. I listed them low as sort of a halfway PIF. Figured someone with the inclination could give them the love they deserve!
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; LSiFX ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

"And these children that you spit on, as they try to change their worlds, are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,308
    Jaybeez wrote: »

Chino Hills, CA ... about 35 miles east of DTLA. I listed them low as sort of a halfway PIF. Figured someone with the inclination could give them the love they deserve!

Ok, I'm your huckleberry for the 1C's.
    You might have to wait for me to unload the SRS 2's that I bought yesterday though, plus I'm still out of town.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SRS 2, SDA 2B, SDA II,SDA 1C, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11TL, RTA 8TL, RTA 8T, LSI9 Ebony, LSI7 EBONY, LSI7 CHERRY, LSIC, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • Mr. SharpeMr. Sharpe Posts: 1,212
    $100??? He’s a mad man!
    2 Channel
    Marantz UD-7007 Cd Player
    Parasound Halo P5 Preamplifier
    Ethereal ESO-1 DIY power conditioner
    Parasound HCA-1500A Power Amplifier
    Polk Audio RTA-12c's

5 channel
    Westinghouse 43" LED smart
    Marantz UD-7007 Blu-Ray player
    Klipsch RB-41 Front and surrounds
    Klipsch RC-10
    Polk audio PSW-505
  • vmaxervmaxer Posts: 4,350
    Wow, great deals.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • muncybobmuncybob Posts: 2,015
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Jaybeez wrote: »

Ok, I'm your huckleberry for the 1C's.
    You might have to wait for me to unload the SRS 2's that I bought yesterday though, plus I'm still out of town.

Looks like you are starting a Polk speaker museum!
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500, Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Oppo BDP93, "upgraded" Polk SDA 2B.
  • rburgess714rburgess714 Posts: 368
    edited November 2018
    Put me in line for the 1cs.. you know I am not far from you 😀
    Living Room
    Yamaha Aventage RX-A 1060, Parasound P5, Parasound A23, Yamaha BD-S681, Auralic Aries Mini, Polk S60, Polk S30, Samsung 60" LED

Office
    B&K Ref 50, B&K 200.2, Chromecast, LSiM 703s

Douglas Connection ICs and Cables
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,784

Norco? Corona? Ever golf at Eagle Glen? :p
    edited November 2018
    Not sure if you were asking him or me. As for me, I'm close to both. Never played Eagle Glen. To the extent that I have a "home course" it would be Goose Creek in Eastvale / Norco.

• I
    Viking64 wrote: »

Norco? Corona? Ever golf at Eagle Glen? :p

I am in Huntington Beach, about 30-40 minutes from Jaybeez.
    Living Room
    Yamaha Aventage RX-A 1060, Parasound P5, Parasound A23, Yamaha BD-S681, Auralic Aries Mini, Polk S60, Polk S30, Samsung 60" LED

Office
    B&K Ref 50, B&K 200.2, Chromecast, LSiM 703s

Douglas Connection ICs and Cables
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 19,961
    We need a Polkie party guys.... there are a bunch of us around here. I am in Woodland Hills
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    SDAs are SOLD. Everything else going to CL next week.