Volvo Million Miler Irv Gordon Has Died

Options
I always thought that this was an interesting story about a devotion of a simple guy to his favorite car. I hope the car finds its way into a proper place. 3.2 million miles is a testament to a nicely engineered and maintained mode of transportation. RIP Irv!!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/volvo-owner-irv-gordon-who-drove-32m-miles-in-his-p1800-has-died/ar-BBPMebM?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U142DHP#image=1

lsg4o6un360h.png

HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,795
    Options
    Amazing......one in 3.2 million. I hope he found another waiting for him at the pearly gates
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Dennis Gardner
    Options
    I just figured it up......over 60,000 average for 52 years! That is a lot of windshield time in a sports coupe. There are a lot of OTR truckers that haven't logged that many miles.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable