5 LSI7’s, three cherry and two black. Great shape. $550 + shipping

Comments

• rnp614rnp614 Posts: 598
    I’d DEFINITELY be down for the 7s in Black if broken up
  • dbryantdbryant Posts: 518
    I guess I could, if you want them
    I will split the set up. If anyone wants the front three in cherry or the black pair, let me know.
    Just gonna keep them. Thanks
    Back up for sale.

$425 and actual shipping for 5 lsi 7’s
    Thats all 5 speakers...
    Or $550 shipped anywhere in 48
    I have a really nice Rotel THX 5 channel amp I could include in this deal if interested
    RB-985
    0c6fagwfq1rs.jpeg
    qxjnmzsez0k2.jpeg
    qousxrmb0sr8.jpeg
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,493
    It don’t get much better than this! Full 5 channel setup AND a amp for them!

PS the LSi 7s are closer to a 6 ohm load, so this amp is a perfect mate!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    Thanks

Packing will be bulletproof. The amp looks like new
  • are these still available?
    Yes, they are
    No, the amp is not included in the $550 price
    $400 for the 5 lsi7’s

If you buy the speakers i can sell the Rotel amp for $150. Those prices do not reflect shipping
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 5,256
    dbryant wrote: »
    $400 for the 5 lsi7’s

If you buy the speakers i can sell the Rotel amp for $150. Those prices do not reflect shipping

DAYUM that is a good price! Someone jump on this!!!
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Parasound HCA-1000A, PSB Imagine B, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,403
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    $400 for the 5 lsi7’s

DAYUM that is a good price! Someone jump on this!!!

Who ever buys this deal should be jailed for practically stealing them at this price.
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

Im really surprised there is no nterest in Lsi7’s!
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 2,585
    If you weren't so far away (I'm in Central PA), I'd buy the lot just to have another pair of 7s and some backups! Shipping is what's putting it out of reach for me. :( I could put that amp to use too...
    I can get more on Audiogon. I may have to go that route. I thought at $80 an Lsi7, these would be snatched
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,513
    I want them, but I have no room or use or money for them. So I’m trying to exercise self control. ;)
    Micah
    If you're reading this, I've put up devices for a week; maybe more. I'll talk you guys later!
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
  • krazypolkkrazypolk Posts: 423
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    I want them, but I have no room or use or money for them. So I’m trying to exercise self control. ;)

Not having room or use for them is not a problem, not having money to buy them however is the only problem.
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 2,585
    I can get more on Audiogon. I may have to go that route. I thought at $80 an Lsi7, these would be snatched

Believe me, if I were about 500 miles closer, I'd be on my way to get them. Your price is fantastic. I paid $200 for my pair and drove 3 hours round trip 1-2 years ago and that was a great deal.

I can't believe these haven't sold either. Forum is very slow these days. I've had a pair of LSi-FX's for sale for months - same deal... lots of confirmation that my price is good, just no one in the market.
  • dbryant wrote: »
    $400 for the 5 lsi7’s

I will take all 5 Lsi7s. I've been looking for a pair of cherry's to fill out my setup for a while (Lsi15s + LsiC currently). PM sent.

If someone is serious about buying just the black LSi7s, shoot me an offer, as the Cherries are what I want. I'd be happy to resell the black pair.
    Responded
  • paid. black LSi7s available soon.
  • received the speakers, calling these "great shape" is complete BS. The ebony veneers are in great shape, but both have damaged grills. all 5 speakers have a variety of scratches on the laqueure. 1 cherry has veneers in great shape, the other 2 have a lot of damage, including one that was either peeled or water damaged and then colored in with a furniture marker or similar.

@dbryant will be expecting to hear how you're planning to resolve this if you'd like to avoid a chargeback.
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 19,971
    I suggest handling this matter privately through PM rather than in the open forum.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    Really?. Pics were posted. You paid the cheapest prices ever. You never asked one question, not one. If you want mint, buy new.

The drivers are flawless as are the grills. Of course there are marks, though not to what you describe. They are in better shape and far cheaper than anything on ebay.

Send them back for a full refund. Next time pm me if you arent happy
    Nice. Already opened a paypal case and whats a refund of $214. This smells like a scam. You want 5 Lsi7 speakers for $200. Really?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!