goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited April 2002
    Options
    is the sub made out of gold i would not waste my money
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited April 2002
    Options
    Don't forget about the $10k Wilson Watchdog and the 400lb. Krell sub (don't know what that one costs).

Aaron
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited April 2002
    Options
    If you never heard a REL sub go.....you are in for a treat.REL make's in my opinion the best musicial sub's in the world.I never heard a sub more musicail, so smooth and clean, it sound effertless.REL sub's make the perfect fit to any 2 channel system.They blend so well with all kind's of speaker's.
    I will put it this way......You can even mate a REL sub with Klipsch speaker's.I know I know that seem's inpossible, but it's true, even Klipsch speaker's blend seemlessly with REL sub's.
    For home theater is where the sub become's slighty over average.It hit's real low and is smooth doing it, but if you like SLAM mode for you sub and have it call attention to it self, then REL is not for you.They dissapear in the room.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2002
    Options
    Second Dan's post above. The Rel subs are amazing, yes, they are very proud of them, but they back it up in performance.

The do have more affordable models available too....

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.