Paradigm x30 crossover- Sold

erniejadeerniejade Posts: 4,292
edited August 10 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I bought this on this forum a few years ago. I thought i was going to use it but I never did. It has sat since i purchased it. I have gone active speakers and don't think i will be using it so up for sale it goes. It comes with athe original wall wart power supply

100$ shipped. a87ijnlzb79u.jpg
Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,
USB helpers: w4s Recovery
Living Room Elite SC27, LSI25
Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T

Post edited by KennethSwauger on

Comments

• erniejadeerniejade Posts: 4,292
    Back of the unit. 3rgdquhnzel2.jpg

Local pickup is welcome. Zip is 60440.
    Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,

• rios156rios156 Posts: 2
    Hello!!
    My name is Leopoldo,
    I'm interested in buying the: Paradigm X-30, I am willing to offer you $ 150 for purchase; I'm in Italy are you willing to send it?
    Do you accept payments with paypal?
    I pay the shipping costs in addition to the amount that I have offered,
    Best regards ,
    Leo
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 796
    Offers more than listed price + pay shipping to Italy? Hmmm, sounds like a Nigerian Prince that wants to put $3,000,000 in my bank account.
  • rios156rios156 Posts: 2
    I'm not a prince sig. CH46E,
    I am a serious person willing to purchase without irony.
  • DaveHoDaveHo Posts: 2,023
    You know, every time I think I need one of these I can't find one. Now that I presently have no need, here it is. I should probably just buy it...
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 22,386
    edited August 8
    Awesome piece of gear, I think this was mine
    - Not Tom

Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
    I'm not sure if I picked it up from you or someone else. They don't seem to come up too often and I probably will regret selling it but, its been sitting for way too long and I figured someone could use it at some point @DaveHo :)

This has been sold. Thanks all