Quantum Ground Lifter -- I'll just leave this here

2»

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    The 220v idea is great but world wide the implementation IMHO is poor

Higher voltage fewer amps good idea. Quality of material not so much
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I don't think so -- I was once told that the word gullible cannot be found in any dictionary of the English language... but I didn't check. ;)

Speaking of irrational products, I like this one. They're honest about it. I might even invest 20 smackers in one of these to demagnetize my system.

https://superphonica.com/all-products/accessories-other-great-stuff/ayre-ibe-disc/

id1ctmbs8asd.png

I have this. Can’t say it ever made any noticeable difference after playing, but it does make interesting sounds. I also ripped it so I can play it with the Lumin. If I remember I will try it again Friday.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    edited August 2018
    I don't think so -- I was once told that the word gullible cannot be found in any dictionary of the English language... but I didn't check. ;)

@mhardy6647,

If you have a Mac around, look it up in the New Oxford American Dictionary.

Now, I didn't look it up in the Oxford English Dictionary ["OED"].

Maybe, it's an Americanism that won't show up in the definitive dictionary of the true mother tongue!

;):)
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    ... or maybe it's like the old joke.
    Q: How do you keep a [stupid person] in suspense for a day?
    A: I don't know.
    Q: I'll tell you tomorrow.

ahem.

Note that I edited an offensive term for 'stupid person' out of deference to Vanilla :)

• mhardy6647
    PS there are a couple of Macs in the basement, and one upstairs.

32420517023_402521c8de_b.jpgDSC_7288 (2) by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

Oh.
    Wait.

PS Glad you're back and posting! Your posts tend to offset mine, raising the average signal to noise ratio of the collection! :)
  • mhardy6647
    edited August 2018
    Gedankenexperiment. How would this compare to a ground lifter cube, whether Quantum or Newtonian?

n1wqwsy6j95w.jpg
    adgtle7duto6.jpg

• ab0tj
    ab0tj Posts: 40
    Gedankenexperiment. How would this compare to a ground lifter cube, whether Quantum or Newtonian?
    Is that ground pin made of dark matter?
    Marantz SR6012, Parasound HCA-2200II, LSiM705 L/R, S35 center (yeah, I know...), 2x PSW505
  • mhardy6647
    after getting zapped -- perhaps?