Raspberry Pi 3 Model B & Canakit

Read title again...
I loaded the software, and that's as far as I got. Have had for 1.5 years.
Was going to make a hifiberry but don't have time.

Everything included in the picture, shipped to your Conus door for $60.

sn3brkm2mvvi.jpg
Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball

Comments

• sucks2bemesucks2beme Posts: 4,825
    I'm running one of these with volumio and a Audio-gd usb dac. Add a NAS drive
    of your music and you're done. Music control from your phone or a tablet.
    It aint rocket science, and it works pretty well.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,545
    Have you thought about turning it into a Retro Pie? You could have every single game ever for Atari, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, Playstation 1, Nintendo 64, Game Gear, etc.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,849
    That would be fun, but would still collect dust.
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
    $55?
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,131
    STOP TEMPTING ME DANG IT!!!!!!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    Wimp.....there, i said it! :p
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 2,457
    It's 55 bucks Dan... That's like 3 cases of Mt. Dew. Stop drinking it for a day and bam, there you go! Thank me later.
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,131
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Wimp.....there, i said it! :p

Eh, been called worse..... by you...... while playing halo.....

Best step up your game if thats your plan...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    @EndersShadow

Let’s go!!!!!........$50?
    Holy moly bump