Brown Sabbath

Okay, these guys can play!! I like the arrangement in this...

Comments

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,850
    Yea i like that Larry.
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,688
    Oooooh, that was nice !

With sax, trombone, and trumpet. GOOD vocals, and that drummer was dead-on tight to the original.

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,783
    Black, Sweat & Tears. :p

I agree. That was amazing! The guitarist was right on, too. And that tone during the wah solo? B)
  • ManticoreManticore Posts: 339
    That was smokin hot. I couldn't wait till he started to sing, i was just trying to imagine what he was going to sound like. Cool thanks!
    Denon AVR X4200W
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    LG 65" Ultra HD4k
    LG 4kBR - UP970
    Denon DVM 4800
    Denon DP 3000 turntable
    Saec 308sx tonearm w/
    Dynavector 10x5 cart
    NAD pp 4 Phono Preamp
    MIT Avt3 Speaker c's
    Audio Quest Big Sur ic's
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Polk RTiA 7's
    Polk CSi A6
    Polk RTiA 3's
    Polk 80F/X-RT
    Polk DSW PRO 440wi sub
    Infinity bu2 sub
    "The early Klingon gets the Gagh"
  • decaldecal Posts: 3,148
    Wow, If only Ozzy could sing that good !!!!
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • heiney9heiney9 Posts: 24,024
    Wasn't Brown Sabbath playing for Ozzy and Jack on their "Adventure" show? That's where I first heard them, I think, and Ozzy seemed to like them too.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Plus DAC | MIT Shotgun S3 | MIT Z P/C's | updated SDA 1C| SQ Box Touch/Welbourne Labs P/S- Tubes add soul!
  • minerminer Posts: 1,168
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Wasn't Brown Sabbath playing for Ozzy and Jack on their "Adventure" show? That's where I first heard them, I think, and Ozzy seemed to like them too.

Yep

[