FS: Forte (Threshold) F44 Class A 2 Channel Preamp

The Forte F44 is a Pure Class A, two channel, preamplifier line stage, with 6 inputs, plus tape loop. Has 2 pre outs as well as balanced inputs as well as balanced outputs.J-fet inputs with FET outputs is main topology of this unit. The Forte F44 has the build quality that became one of the benchmarks of Threshold.

http://www.hifi-review.com/153472-forte-f44.html

United comes with box, packaging, remote, manual - tested and sounds beautiful, just no need for it. Hard to find this unit

$350 shipped with paypal

7azs7n02z2nj.jpg

v3vmovxio27e.jpg
yyy94r97xg83.jpg
oq6ydjne5p3s.jpg
8mnvfqkdjocd.jpg
7ldunmz5xag3.jpg
qius23bp8bud.jpg
qmxu31ukzdbi.jpg
gpcdsbozub6v.jpg

- Not Tom

Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro

Comments

• VR3VR3 Posts: 23,377
    SOLD!
    - Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,079
    Damn! I would've liked to have given this one a try.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • BigbangBigbang Posts: 188
    What a huge difference a nice preamp makes. Shipment arrived in perfect condition. I love the remote. Nice manual. I have never had a decent preamp thinking they just were not the meat and potato’s of the system but this really makes a difference. I really noticed the clarity at low volume. Thanks!
    I like to listen, tinker, listen and repeat.
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,377
    Glad to hear you are digging it
    - Not Tom