magnifi mini wifi config

Options
rcj
rcj Posts: 1
edited July 2017 in Technical/Setup
Hi, tried pressing the wifi setup button - however, the white led never illuminates.
I held the button in for 10 seconds, I hear 2 high pitch tones, but nothing happens.
I held it in for 20 seconds, and hear the 2 high pitch tones, and then around 20 seconds, 2 low pitch tones and then the center red led started flashing, slowly getting faster and eventually going out.

On the router, I press the WPS button from the remote setup - the router had a status to start WPS process. But nothing connected.

On the laptop, I click on Networks, I see mine and also see wideopen Polk MagniFi Mini - 9467.I001 wifi network.

If I do not want to use wifi, how do I stop it from broadcasting? Is that the correct sequence to configure the wifi onto network?

ps. I don't own a cellphone to run the apps. Is there any other method?

Comments

• rhody11
    rhody11 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

I wanted to bump this as I'm having similar issues. I am trying to configure the Polk mini via the Google home app. When I try to click the WiFi network the sound bar creates, it says "unable to join network". Any fix for this? Im also having a lot of issues with sound leveling and lip syncing on certain channels. Its driving us crazy and my wife is ready to send it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Options
    Hello,
    Give a call to Polk: 1-800-377-7655 select option 1 for support.