5.0 RTiA Bookshelf System - Mass

So i don’t have any hopes that these will sell here but i will try anyhow.
I am looking for a local sale (01588) for a 5.0 set of black, RTiA series speakers with stands. There are no boxes, no manuals, and will not be split unless somehow, under the graces of Cripes himself (edited as to not offend anyone), multiple people step up for the lot.

I will drive within a couple of hours for anyone that isn’t a dink. ;)

These have sat ideal for about a year, or maybe two, and need to move during my de-clutter event.
They will be souly posted here for about a week before i move them onto the local scam’s-list.

(2) RTiA3’s
(2) RTiA1’s
(1) CSiA4
(2) 29” Sanus Stands filled with sand
(1) 21” Sanus Center Channel Stand filled with sand

The stands, A1’s and A4 were all bought new. The A3’s were acquired here from someone in Portland. Can’t remember for the life of me...

$475 for everything shown. Not everything shown, just the items noted above. If you want a DSW Pro 400 to round out the whole shabang +$100
This will be listed higher when they hit Dennis’ List to deal with the scabs over there...

2gpcbbxmkcv3.jpeg
fexequbrzd4y.jpeg
zzgt964jioqa.jpeg
4dnfdv3xt6xk.jpeg
Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    That’s a way kool stand for the center. Never knew they made them? GLWYS. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    $450
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited July 2018
    20 dollars and lightmans phone number.....

In all actuality this is a great deal for anyone close. That sub for 100 rounds it all out for a very good starter system
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Too bad there is only a select few that live in this region of the states making this a tough sale.

If lighting rod wants'em, he knows where to find them ;)