Mcintosh MX-112 Preamp/Tuner - Sold.

snow
snow Posts: 4,329
For sale is a Mcintosh MX-112 Preamp/Tuner it is in working condition with the usual amount of wear and tear on it, the black paint or whatever it is on the inside of the dial glass is starting to come off in one spot and there is some light pitting on the chrome in back, not sure how many of the lamps need replaced. It works well though with a better then average tuner section.

I have added a short video link below.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v116830539baBWsRRn

$450.00 + shipping

r5oxkhvp3x61.jpg
gjb7rkks5bmb.jpg
xd7809afxyum.jpg
6br26rgal8cs.jpg
Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• maingey
    maingey Posts: 627
    edited January 2017
    Funny that link goes to a dog training video on my cellphone. On my pc it goes to the correct place. I know it probably doesn't but does it come with the wood sides also?
  • snow
    Sorry no wood case but they of course can be had on Ebay and other sites.

Regards Snow
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • Hi, is your preamp mcintosh still available? Thanks.
  • snow
    Sorry it has been sold.