WTB: pair of RD0194-1 SL2000 replacements

dohcmark8
dohcmark8 Posts: 229
edited November 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I'm looking for a pair of these, and name your price.

Thanks.
Post edited by dohcmark8 on

Comments

• BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited November 2004
    I've got a pair I'd part with for $1 million + shipping, but you can probably do much better by simply calling Polk and ordering them yourself. :D

Click the "Service and Parts" link upstairs and you'll find the number.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited November 2004
    I thought he was looking for one SL2000, but passed on a pair for $60.00 shipped, but now he's willing to spend any amount for the replacements that actually will run him $96.00 from Polk.
    :rolleyes:
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dohcmark8
    edited November 2004
    Originally posted by F1nut
    I thought he was looking for one SL2000, but passed on a pair for $60.00 shipped, but now he's willing to spend any amount for the replacements that actually will run him $96.00 from Polk.
    :rolleyes:

What's with the attitude?

Anyway, I just emailed Polk for a price quote. Thanks for the help.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited November 2004
    Attitude? What attitude, I was just making an observation that you're posts were not making sense.

Be sure to tell Polk that you're a Club Polk member and you'll receive the discount price of $48.00 each with free shipping.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dohcmark8
    edited November 2004