It's a shame

Comments

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Jaybeez wrote: »
    They don't make those. You're gonna need to rewire the whole house!

Nonsense! A little joint compound. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back of its neck so it can breathe, bit of gold paint, make good....
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Jaybeez wrote: »
    They don't make those. You're gonna need to rewire the whole house!

Nonsense! A little joint compound. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back of its neck so it can breathe, bit of gold paint, make good....

These guys may be able to help out. :smiley:

l4yyqyac5szq.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,087
    Try The Home Depot! This joker found one. :)
    o0mk17la492b.jpg
  • Viking64
    verb wrote: »
    These guys may be able to help out. :smiley:

That would be great. I have no issue with Billy. Just as long as it isn't J. Osteen Electric. :p
  • Viking64
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    Try The Home Depot! This joker found one. :)
    HAHAHAHA AMAZING!!! Maybe he will trade with me? I wonder how much shipping would be. I promise to double-box it. :p
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Holy crap, what did I miss? I didn't know pugs were so salty. ;)
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • verb
    I heard this guy is pretty good with electrical stuff. :smiley:
    bb7sds5mbp91.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Viking64
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Holy crap, what did I miss? I didn't know pugs were so salty. ;)

Not if they are cooked properly. :p

^^^^ Vikingh64 reported for ANIMAL CRUELTY
  • Viking64
    bb7sds5mbp91.png

HEY____!!!!! IT'S ME____!!!!! Man, I could really pull in the chicks when I was that young, thin, and handsome. :p
  • verb
    bb7sds5mbp91.png

HEY____!!!!! IT'S ME____!!!!! Man, I could really pull in the chicks when I was that young, thin, and handsome. :p

Uh huh. Even with those glasses you still can't put an outlet cover on correctly! :smiley:
  • Viking64
    Uh huh. Even with those glasses you still can't put an outlet cover on correctly! :smiley:

And cut my own hair. :p
  • Forever ain't quite what it used to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipm2wm5Exik
    Sal Palooza
  • Viking64

You want glasses? I'll show you some glasses, BELIEF me. There are ways, Dude. You don't want to know about it, belief me. Heck, I can get you some glasses by 3 o'clock this afternoon.

Party on, Garth! :p

zo7snxew2j39.jpg
  • verb
    edited February 2018
    Hmmm. Grammatical error or misspelling by the self proclaimed grammar/spelling/punctuation police? Or did I just get trolled? :) I can't belief it!

Edited to correct the spelling of grammar.
  • Viking64
    edited February 2018
    Hmmm. Grammatical error or misspelling by the self proclaimed grammer/spelling/punctuation police? Or did I just get trolled? :) I can't belief it!

HAHAHAHA Clip corrected a mistake I wrote earlier. I'm one of those that can dish it out but also take it. :p Self def...deprecating humor.
  • Fred and Mary got married, but can't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Fred's parent's home for their first night together.

In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast.
    As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his Mom if Fred and Mary are up yet.
    She replies, "No".
    Johnny asks, "Do you know what I think?"
    His mom replies, "I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school."

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"
    She replies, "No."
    Johnny says, "Do you know what I think?"
    His mom replies, "Never mind what you think!
    Eat your lunch and go back to school."

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"
    His mom says "No."
    He asks, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mom replies, "Ok, do tell me what you think?"

He says: "Last night Fred came to my room for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue."
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?"

"None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away."

"Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking."

Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?"

"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone."

"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking."
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    I love my new (to me) Totem Rainmakers...

Now this is how you just blatantly derail a thread. Cheap, sensational headline grabbing. This is where the shame lies! :)

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    F1nut wrote: »
    I'm offended. :D

Too effin bad! Here's your pillow and bankie

>:)

:p
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    edited February 2018
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Fixed that for you! :)

Thank you! :p Now, could you help me with another issue?

arqffdgeo7x3.jpg

There are a bunch of them next to the black paint
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited February 2018

You want glasses? I'll show you some glasses, BELIEF me. There are ways, Dude. You don't want to know about it, belief me. Heck, I can get you some glasses by 3 o'clock this afternoon.

Party on, Garth! :p

zo7snxew2j39.jpg

You should enter that Mop in my show me your mullet Thread :#
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Viking64
    edited February 2018
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    You should enter that Mop in my show me your mullet Thread :#

HAHAHAHA Thankfully, I never quite went as far as having a mullet. The hair above my ears was always long. According to www.mulletsgalore.com, that doesn't qualify. :p

Here's the picture that was on that shirt. No mullets there, either. :D

fglhzdkz9uoc.jpg
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited February 2018
    I dont know, I still think it qualifies
    http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/comment/1925740#Comment_1925740
    Enter at your own risk :s
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Viking64
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    I dont know, I still think it qualifies
    http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/comment/1925740#Comment_1925740
    Enter at your own risk :s

HA! Thanks for that. That was fun. :D I never matched your first pic, but I would say I was Eddie Vedder/Van Halen from 1984 to 2001.

First pic 1985. Second pic 1998. Dems ain't mulits. :p

vy8ld36r5fcs.jpg

6eus2yt3hev1.jpg

• GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    [/quote]

xtznotirdzrz.jpg
    [/quote]

I miss “these kind” of posts of yours. Keep ‘em coming, Rick!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Yes Rick. I second the notion. Bring back the good stuff Rick. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    The ignore feature goes both ways....it seems we have members who like to incite each other and those who tend to conveniently police the forum with convenience and double standards. I am not going to debate who wears which roles. What I KNOW is this: stay in your lane, respect each other and the forum rules and these things tend to not happen. My favorite quote is “it’s nice to be important but more important to be nice.” Doesn’t mean we can disagree, or even agree to disagree but more and more people here (and in society) are hellbent on trying to make themselves more important than they really are. We aren’t curing cancer on this forum folks.....this is a hobby. Cable debates, sound quality debates, etc....the list goes on. There isn’t usually a black or white. In some cases there is gray. Seems to me that those who have used this forum as their own personal platform have the most problems with how rules are enforced. Remember, if no one member is more important than the other these things tend to die. Keyboard muscle heads trying to flex their agendas are comical
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    I was enjoying the new direction this thread was going, then ^ that happened.... :|
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    My favorite quote I like to share with people is “ Count your blessings and mind your own business “. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
This discussion has been closed.