PSW108

Off, on, auto. On auto, green light is on. When tv/soundbar shut off after a while, is the green light suppose to turn red?

Answers

• mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    I think that that probably means that the sub has turned itself off in order to save you money on your power bill. A lot of subs do this, but with all of the Polk subs I have had experience with they don’t turn red. But a lot of subs do, like my Velodyne sub, and many other subs. Does it turn green when you turn on your music and it receives signal?
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    You would think Polk would use the same functionality across all their amps, that way no one would get confused... my LSi amps and my friends PSW10 stay green all the time no matter where their switch Is set. If I was making these subs, I’d make them all have the same functionality so that I could use the same parts, but maybe there is something I’m missing...

Micah
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    The days of the Model T are long gone.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk