Want to buy your Digital download code for Blade Runner 2049

If you aren't going to use it I will buy it! Dying to watch it but not wanting to drop $25 right now before a big move.

Thanks!
Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
" I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
"Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
"Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
"Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member

Comments

• hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Any chance you have a Roku, or access to Fandango?

Using Fandango it is $5.99 right now for a rental. Any format...SD, HD, 4k...all $5.99 for a rental..

2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    hochpt21 wrote: »

Using Fandango it is $5.99 right now for a rental. Any format...SD, HD, 4k...all $5.99 for a rental..

Yeah I have vudu, my local cable company and psn to do rentals through I just reallllyyy didn't want to rent when I KNEW I was going to buy but I'm not sure if I will let myself not watch it this week. Next question, when do you find time to watch a 244 minute movie when you move in a week and have almost no packing done.

Now THAT answer I would pay good money for. :p

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423

Yeah I have vudu, my local cable company and psn to do rentals through I just reallllyyy didn't want to rent when I KNEW I was going to buy but I'm not sure if I will let myself not watch it this week. Next question, when do you find time to watch a 244 minute movie when you move in a week and have almost no packing done.

Yea, I almost rented it today on my day off, but I looked at the time and it was too late... It is a looonggg movie. But I am also looking forward to seeing it!

To answer you're question....hire a moving company, buy a bottle of bourbon, and then grab a flight to Wisconsin and we'll watch it together.
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    edited January 2018
    @codycatalist you can have mine. I'm getting it tonight or tomorrow morning (likely tonight).

Ok it'll be tomorrow, the woman spoke, I must obey.

But hey, it's free right!?
    Post edited by FestYboy on
  • codycatalist

Yea, I almost rented it today on my day off, but I looked at the time and it was too late... It is a looonggg movie. But I am also looking forward to seeing it!

To answer you're question....hire a moving company, buy a bottle of bourbon, and then grab a flight to Wisconsin and we'll watch it together.

I'll pack the family and animals up and be there stat!
    FestYboy wrote: »
    @codycatalist you can have mine. I'm getting it tonight or tomorrow morning (likely tonight).

Ok it'll be tomorrow, the woman spoke, I must obey.

But hey, it's free right!?

Dude you are awesome!

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    edited January 2018
    Ok,so sending a PM to you... Wound up getting it tonight.

@codycatalist sent!
  • codycatalist
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Ok,so sending a PM to you... Wound up getting it tonight.

@codycatalist sent!

Dude thank you endlessly!