Citizen Eco-Drive E650 chronograph watch

John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 2,179
edited December 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For sale is a Citizen Eco-Drive E650 chronograph watch.

It is two-tone stainless steel silver and gold and with a black face. It is a solar powered piece with a Swiss movement and is radio controlled, which syncs with atomic clocks to keep precise time. It shows very light signs of use and is in excellent condition. The sapphire crystal is in excellent condition as well. The band will fit a medium- to -small wrist, but I think that a brown leather strap would look fantastic on it.

I’ll also send the buyer information from Citizen regarding maintenance and user information.

Price: $160.00 shipped via PayPal gift

Thanks.

53jy69le330z.jpeg
0e7i79axu8jt.jpeg
r1qjjciolfeo.jpeg
2zbfm95l2vkp.jpeg
5wualbslyc85.jpeg
xjtc150dr7mi.jpeg
b2dsz4g06mmq.jpeg
0iuxsv2cvaub.jpeg
sssdsdweg7p8.jpeg
qvlym7xuk4bv.jpeg
Post edited by John Megadeth on

Comments

• Typo on price; it is $150.00.
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 5,416
    Have to ask, because, well..I want to. LOL...

Any trade interest? Nothing in particular just throwing it out there.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • OMG. I just pointed this out to the missus and asked if I could have it... she picks up my wallet and says "well what's in here... 10... 15... 20..."
    ROFLMAO
    I've had an eco-drive before, lost it in a move, I'm considering this. What's the width of the body on this (not counting the crown)?
  • JLStice wrote: »
    OMG. I just pointed this out to the missus and asked if I could have it... she picks up my wallet and says "well what's in here... 10... 15... 20..."
    ROFLMAO
    I've had an eco-drive before, lost it in a move, I'm considering this. What's the width of the body on this (not counting the crown)?

Ha!

I’ll measure it when I get back home in about 15 minutes. Thanks!
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Have to ask, because, well..I want to. LOL...

Any trade interest? Nothing in particular just throwing it out there.

Doesn’t hurt to ask! I’m really only interested in trading for USD :)
  • JLStice wrote: »
    OMG. I just pointed this out to the missus and asked if I could have it... she picks up my wallet and says "well what's in here... 10... 15... 20..."
    ROFLMAO

I just measured the case (not including the crown), and it seems to be 42mm.

k2m0cdllh1wz.jpeg

• Alright. it's about as big a watch as I can wear, but still. I like the men's Citizen Chronographs better than the featureless womens ones, anyway. My last Citizen was about the same size.
    Ill buy it, what's your paypal.me ?
    It doesn't have to get here fast, i'll put my address in the payment.
  • PM replied!

Also, as I mentioned in my PM, I accidentally listed it as having a Swiss movement, but it actually has a Japanese movement. Apologies for the mix up!
  • Sold to JLStice! Thanks!