Wireless Blue Tooth Workout headphones

mantis
mantis Posts: 17,032
Hey guys whats up?
I'm looking for a wireless headphone set to work out with. Maybe use while Bike riding etc.
I currently have a few hard wired pairs but I'm sick of the wire( Go figure me being sick of wire LOL).
Anyway I was looking at 2 different models and would like some opinions . I would like them to be sweat proof etc.

Beats Power Beats 3
Plantronics Back Beat Fit
Bose maybe?

Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• mantis
    My Son got the Plantronics and I got the Beats. The Plantronics are nicer to wear but don't sound as good as the beats.
    Dan
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Jaybird.... waterproof and lifetime warranty.

They are the only ones I use, but are in-ear if that matters. Super long battery life, easy to charge, and did I mention waterproof (biking/running in the rain), and sweatproof?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mantis
    I saw the Jaybirds and thought about picking them up.
    Dan
  • EndersShadow
    mantis wrote: »
    I saw the Jaybirds and thought about picking them up.

Yeah, I posted a thread or two on em I believe. They sound pretty good, and its mainly the waterproof thing I liked (I like to bike far outside and sometimes it rains on me, plus I sweat lol).
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Optoma Nuforce BE6i...Love mine. Love how robust they feel and they sound great.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • EndersShadow
    edited January 2020
    So bringing this back from the dead.

My wife’s rabbit (don’t ask) got ahold of my jaybirds so I had to replace them after quite a few years of service.

Did some research and decided to give another set of jaybirds a spin because I liked my blubuds a lot.

They were running a special on their Vistas which are totally wireless. They were the same price as the Bluetooth wired version (wires running between both speakers only).

lrgsf2xspn2m.jpeg

They come with a charging case that can give the headphones another 10 hours on top of their 6 hours of play. They are IP7 rated and I did test that out with my old version, going for a few bike rides and runs in the rain, and I sweat a lot too...

All fairly standard for 200 dollar wireless headphones....

Here’s the cool part.... There is an app you download with them (almost the cool part).....

The app gives you access to DOWNLOADABLE presets.... from ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE.

nbblqx657uj2.jpeg

You can also customize the EQ yourself but also search for all kinds of customized EQ.....

Here’s what my current EQ looks like

fcveorujuzu6.png

All of that is pointless though if they suck or don’t fit/feel good...

Well for someone whose never had earbuds fit great, and wears glasses.... straight out the box they fit PERFECT. I don’t feel them at all.

Oh and they sound FLIPPING GOOD!

So if your in the market..... give em a shot.

I’m STOKED I did...
  • mantis
    My beats are over 2 years old and they work perfectly. I use them often as I go to the Gym and use them at home for my laptop. I don't listen to music on them in a sense thats what I'm doing I listen to music while I'm doing other things.
    These jaybirds seem like a cool way to go. The only thing I don't like about my Beats are the wire between the ear buds. I like the over the ear ring so they don't fall out but I never really have had any issues with ear buds even when they where fully wired.
    I'd like to give these a shot and for $200 thats not a lot of money to try them out.
    Dan