Everquest 2

Options
punk-roc
punk-roc Posts: 1,150
edited November 2004 in Video Games
There had been some posts earlier about MMORPGs so i thought people might appreciate a comment on EQ2 =)

I've had the pleasure of being in Beta for past couple weeks and can say that i'm very impressed thus far and those waiting for its release on November 8th wont be disappointed =)

- good content for smaller groups (2-3 people) on up to 6 person groups

- graphics are nice, nothing mind-blowing, but the little things like the mobs actually moving to attack you, the little extra player movements make it very enjoyable

- EQ2 does a good job at promoting the need for one of each of the Base Classes - while there still needs to be some work done on some issues within subclasses of each base class...its good overall

- Tons of quests to do, decent way to level when you are bored of "EXP'ing" - adds good flavor and knowledge about the world if you actually care about that sort of thing =)

There's lots more, but i thought i'd just give some basic stuff from a guy who's only played to 15 =)

Jason

Brasen - 15 Erudite Cleric - Beta 3
Arai - 11 Kerra Bard - Beta 3
Luyen - 4 Troll Fighter - Beta 3
2-Channel - So far...
Pre: Dodd ELP
DAC: W4S-Dac2
Source(s): Computer and Denon 2910
Amp: Parasound HCA-1200II
Speakers: LSi9s - Vr3 Fortress Mod
Post edited by punk-roc on

Comments

• howie777
    howie777 Posts: 357
    edited November 2004
    Options
    Just picked this one up yesterday. I"m pretty impressed with the new stuff they added. Have not played it much yet due to time but seems to be a good sequel to me.

Howie