Replacement Cam for 80FX LS

I was installing my new speakers and over torqued the cam that locks it down so it doesn't move around. Do you guys know where I can pick up replacement cams?


  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    Welcome, Polk sells their replacement parts via their CS department at: 1-800-377-7655 select option 2 for parts. Because this is a "long" weekend Tuesday would be the first day they're available.
    Cheers, Ken
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!