Karma Time!

deronb1deronb1 Posts: 4,524
Two PRs from 2B Studios and a pin-blade cord. All in good shape. PRs have been dynomatted. Just asking for actual shipping.

Comments

• deronb1deronb1 Posts: 4,524
    Whichever fits 2Bs...lol. Seriously, i dont know the nomenclature. Soneone here knows for sure.
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,946
    I am in for the pin-blade cord if it is at least eight foot long? Great Karma
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    I am in for the pin-blade cord if it is at least eight foot long? Great Karma

Its at least that.
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,310
    In for the cord as well.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SRS 2, SDA 2B, SDA II,SDA 1C, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11TL, RTA 8TL, RTA 8T, LSI9 Ebony, LSI7 EBONY, LSI7 CHERRY, LSIC, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,545
    edited July 2017
    These PRs will work on RTA-12s too.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.
  • Airplay355Airplay355 Posts: 4,276
    Would love the cord. I've been using a run of speaker wire forever haha
    Will let this run till after the holiday
    Bump on the Karma
  • ConradiclesConradicles Posts: 5,776
    In for both!
  • Im in for the passives. Knowing my luck I'll accidentally blow through another set...lol
    "The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors."
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,242
    ER308L wrote: »
    Im in for the passives. Knowing my luck I'll accidentally blow through another set...lol

Holy Mackeral, B!!!! What are you doing? It takes a small nuke to blow out a PR. Gawd only knows what the sixes were going through....
    This is getting confusing...lol
    $16!
    Its a karma sir ;)
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Its a karma sir ;)

My bad..
    Pavlovian response.
    Like the sound of a beer being cracked open?
    Alright, so since some just want the cable, others the PRs and one for both, it will essentially be two Karmas. Will announce the winners tomorrow.
  • lightman1 wrote: »
    ER308L wrote: »
    Im in for the passives. Knowing my luck I'll accidentally blow through another set...lol

Holy Mackeral, B!!!! What are you doing? It takes a small nuke to blow out a PR. Gawd only knows what the sixes were going through....

Lol no I didn't have that problem with these. Larry gave me a stainless set of those external rings. Unfortunately that sets standoffs we're only just a little bigger than the holes on pr's. So when I tightened them down they slowly pushed through and mushroomed the holes on the pr.
    However I had a set of CRS+s I literally blew up. Long story short make sure the volume on an unfamiliar borrowed amp isn't all the way up before turning it on...womp, womp.
    edited July 2017
    :s dammit, boy....

Howzabout stainless panhead hardware in the outer rings?
    Will they mesh with the inner rings and knurls with the MDF?

Edit: Punctuation
    The karma winners are.....Airplay355 for the cord and ER30BL for the passives. Congrats and shoot me a pm for the addys.
  • Alright! Thanks man!
  • Airplay355Airplay355 Posts: 4,276
    Awesome! Thanks very much :)