Customer Reviews

Options
-justin-
-justin- Posts: 891
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
Hey guys,

I've added a feature on the website that could use your input. The idea is to have a customer review section on each product. If you go and look at any of the products on the website (Polk Home Products ), you'll notice a new bit of text next to the product image that says:

Customer Review: not rated yet

If you click on it, you can add a review of the product.

If you have speakers you would like to submit a review on, we would love to have it posted on the site.

If there is anything buggy about the system, or any suggestions you have, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!

~Justin
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited February 2002
    Options
    got it's first review...

nice addition justin!
  • ncstatesman
    ncstatesman Posts: 145
    edited February 2002
    Options
    yeah, I just saw that and did a double take . . . didn't know if it's been there all along
  • Dave1210
    Dave1210 Posts: 3
    edited March 2002
    Options
    I went to the product page for the GXR6 speakers but saw no way to leave a review. I did leave a review here under "Your Opinion" though. Excellent speakers!
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited April 2002
    Options
    I suppose I'm being "old-fartish" about this, but it would be nice if there was an area where customers of "vintage" Polk Audio products could review their stuff, too. I, for one, would find it most intriguing to hear from fellow "vintage stuff" owners and their "seasoned" opinions on their "beloved" Polk speaker systems. Just a thought. . .

John
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    edited April 2002
    Options
    I agree with jsnell1 and I wonder if we all write/call/email Polk
    about bringing back the SDA technology if they would listen?
    Perhaps then they could sell speakers in the high end stores again and still mass market the other lines.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Handyhaver
    Handyhaver Posts: 66
    edited April 2002
    Options
    Justin,

I tried to leave my review for my system and it doesn't seem to be listed yet. I have the RM7600 w/sub set up and all's I can say
    is............................I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

These are my first H/T system and my first polks. I was going to go the JBL set up but then decided to spend the extra money on the POLKS just from what I read. The system is awesome!! Everybody I auditioned it for can't beleive the sound that comes out of the sats & center. The sub has more than enough punch and clearly fills in the system. I'm glad to be a Polkie and can see
    a long relationship.

Mark
    You can check out any time you like..,
    but you can never leave...........
  • bkleinke
    bkleinke Posts: 51
    edited April 2002
    Options
    There wasn't any reviews yet for the LSi 15, C & FX, but I fixed that. Very nice interface.

Brian