Cheers, Ken
Here's the direct contact link:
https://www.polkaudio.com/collections/home-audio/lsim-series
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,010
    edited May 2017
    Man I wish Polk made a top of the line center channel that was low profile and wider...similar in size to the CS350-LS. I have a height restriction of 7.5". Great deal here folks.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    Cool of you to post it up for those not on the mailing list, Ken.

Yeah, C, maybe something like the 704 only with a bit of the 706 depth and styling with some extra drivers?
    I disabled signatures.
  • Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    This looks like a really good deal!

I forwarded the ad to a couple of my audio buddies.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    Looking forward to a set of these!! My order is being processed..84h89x3jnhw9.png
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    The 703's & 705's are very Musical speakers, 707's should sound excellent.
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Looking forward to a set of these!! My order is being processed..84h89x3jnhw9.png

sweetness
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    This sale has me seriously thinking about some 707's.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Kurt300
    Kurt300 Posts: 302
    steveinaz wrote: »

I've got 4 pair and *love* them, Steve!

This is the first F&F sale in which I will buy nothing. I'm full up, but glad for all the other deals over the past few years. Great job, Polk!
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Sure wish this sale Was valid in Canada.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474

stop thinking start dropping the CC numbers Steve ;)
    Wish I could get in on this, just not in the cards as of now.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517

Nope, 705's man. You've got a sub that handles all the low stuff anyway. Save a few and make it easier on yourself placement wise with the 705's..... Or even the 703's on your Harbeath stands...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • quickr1
    quickr1 Posts: 414
    edited May 2017
    mikeyb128 wrote: »
    nbrowser wrote: »
    mikeyb128 wrote: »

Same here...wish we could actually demo them in Western Canada too...no can do.
    Adorama also has a 50 percent off lsim right now. Not sure if there is additional charges to ship to Canada but they say they will. Also might want to check the refurbished on eBay they are even cheaper.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    WOW they will be here Thursday!! That's pretty fast shipping!!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    WOW they will be here Thursday!! That's pretty fast shipping!!

Have em shipped to Courtneys room and bring a nice amp. Party time!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)