The "I havent won **** Karma!" Part 2

Poee7R
Poee7R Posts: 904
edited May 2017 in The Clubhouse
I did one of these a few years back, for something someone found useful, let's go again.

This time is for a pair of AKG iems that came with my new S8+, I must have an odd ear shape as iems just seem to pop out and my only use for headphones is in the gym, so these no worky.

Rules:

In order to participate you must not of won a karma in the past year.

100+ post minimum

Must give a reason that Russ (Lightman) should not be allowed in public. Best reason judged by a panel of inebriated judges shall win.

Lets make it short, all entries in by sunday afternoon at beer O'clock.

Cheers, and best of luck!

Dave
Once again we meet at last.

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    I have one......When I go out in public, adults yell "Stranger Danger!"

Dave created the Seventh Level of Hell.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    I'm not in the karma but:

Russ should not be let out in public because he gives a whole other meaning to the phrase, "Show us on the doll where the weird man touched you..."
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Because the boy Shiites all over the place
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Because what you don't know is that Russ is an intertime being, he travels through different planes of time and dimensions. If he steps out in public it will cause a butterfly affect thus sending the 3rd dimension into an apocalyptic cycle.

I'm pretty sure I saw him in an old time photo, well beyond what we would assume his age is.

Ahh there he is with his "family"

f1904d6qa35r.jpg

Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    because I think that Russ should go out in public
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Because the boy Shiites all over the place
    With his pants still on. And then tries to offer you a stick of gum from his secret inside pocket.
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    (Cody that's friggin' creepy. I'll not sleep a wink tonight)
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Lightman is also known as "Jack the Stripper", and trust me, that is one dud that should not be seen nekked....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Not In but...

Lightman is currently known as the "Squirrel Skewer". He used to be known as the Chicken Skewer but his father told him not to have sex with his food.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Poee7R
    Just a small bump!

These headphones sounds pretty good and have a $99 retail, not too shabby.

Dave
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    edited May 2017
    Russ after he shaved the beard off. Need I say more?
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    4p9pz6nf2j2u.jpg
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • Poee7R
    Id say codycatalist has won!

Congrats. Pm me some shipping info and ill get em sent out in the next day or two.

Dave
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Shweet! Thanks for the Karma I guess now I can't say I haven't won s***!!!!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Bing Bang Boom Cody