I disabled signatures.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    msg wrote: »
    Now that's a nice chassis.
    (you down wit owc?)

Nope just a copy and paste ;):p
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    I like some of their stuff.
    I disabled signatures.
  • txcoastal1
    Just googled box of hard drives :)
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    Mine wasn't.

lol
  • txcoastal1
    Mine wasn't.

lol

Pics or it never happened...you know the rules :)

• tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    Now I use 3 laptops when ripping a larger batch...man does that save time. Just sayin'
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • crashb4
    crashb4 Posts: 222
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Nobody ever claimed RAID was a backup solution. It is simply redundancy in the event of hardware (drive) failure.

But there isn't really a cost effective consumer level backup solution for multiple TBs of data.

With storage so cheap there are plenty of cost effective ways to safeguard your data. I personally use bare drives with a dock and do a differential backup once a week. After the backup, the drive is removed and placed in a fireproof safe. RAID mirroring is mandatory as the likelihood of a double hardware failure is very low. One must also be sure to purchase continuous service drives rated for the intended purpose. Put this all together and you have a solid plan. At least it works for me.
    Schiit Freya+, Krell KAV-250a, R-Pi network streamer, 8Tb NAS, Thorens TD-145 MKIII with Ortofon 2M red, Polk: Monitor-10B, SDA-1A, SDA-SRS