Has anyone heard these?

ACC 268 Articulation Control Console
$79,995.00

Comments

• motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    What popcorn girl.....lol.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Poof! The cleaner has been by this thread.
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    This thread has been sanitized.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Thank god. I just don't understand why some people have to stir the **** when they don't agree with what is posted. Just walk away.

Anyway, I haven't heard any of the higher end MIT cables. My Terminators are the highest end MIT cables I have actually had my ears on but the high end Audioquest and Nordost cables my buddy's shop carries have been listened to extensively.
    My opinions on the matter have been discussed at length elsewhere on the forum so I won't regurgitate it here. But to summarize, as the level of cable increases, the differences in sound quality gets smaller and smaller in my view.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Did someone try to start something? I just posted it because I wasnt aware that such things existed.
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Thank god. I just don't understand why some people have to stir the **** when they don't agree with what is posted. Just walk away.

Anyway, I haven't heard any of the higher end MIT cables. My Terminators are the highest end MIT cables I have actually had my ears on but the high end Audioquest and Nordost cables my buddy's shop carries have been listened to extensively.
    My opinions on the matter have been discussed at length elsewhere on the forum so I won't regurgitate it here. But to summarize, as the level of cable increases, the differences in sound quality gets smaller and smaller in my view.

Highest I've heard is magnum M1.1. I've been to several nordost and audioquest demos, and I frequent my local shop. I'm very familiar with the nordost line, and I agree the difference is noticeable, but less and less the higher you go up the line. I feel there is a point of diminishing returns with cables. I'm at the heimdall 2 level and this will be the highest I go. 900 dollar interconnects are good enough for me.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Probably goes without saying that I've not heard them.
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    And cleaned once again.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    You know what? I wish I could delete this thread, looks like some tried to start some more cable wars over it. This came up because I was showing my ol lady that loves my hobby but is not an audiophile what kind of gear is out there. So these were a great example of how much one can spend. I figured someone may have seen a demo at a show or something and could share what the found (not necessarily those cables but some really expensive ones) that's all.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,640
    Glad I shut my pie hole...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    afterburnt wrote: »
    You know what? I wish I could delete this thread, looks like some tried to start some more cable wars over it. This came up because I was showing my ol lady that loves my hobby but is not an audiophile what kind of gear is out there. So these were a great example of how much one can spend. I figured someone may have seen a demo at a show or something and could share what the found (not necessarily those cables but some really expensive ones) that's all.

Bruce, I haven't heard that one, but a former MIT TOTL model. I was impressed.

I'm not sure why some people have issues with statement cable products, yet never seem to have issues with other statement audio gear. It's the statement products that benefit most of the rest that can't afford $80k cables or $250k speakers as that technology trickles down. Pushing the limits should be encouraged and applauded.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• befuddle
    befuddle Posts: 126
    afterburnt wrote: »
    ACC 268 Articulation Control Console
    $79,995.00
    New MIT cables adjustable articulation [thread]
    I was surprised that you missed that thread.It initially was 10 pages in[late May early June 2016] that I think leaked into another tread or two!Although to the best of my recollection no mention of any unaffiliated professional reviews were sited in any subsequent threads since