Lone Star Audio Fest 2017 - May 5, 6, 7

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,686
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Tickets booked. In around 9:30 on Friday, leave out around 12:30 Monday morning

Is that AM or PM on Friday?

Flight in leaves Indy @ ~8:00, arrives at ~9:30 AM, flight out leaves @ 12:30 PM (afternoon) and arrives ~3:20 back in Indy.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 3,552
    I will be there Thursday afternoon till the wee hours and then çheck in Friday.
    Amplifiers: MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800,
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: Cayin Venus cd-100i, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
    Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9, Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Analysis Plus Copper Oval-In Micro, Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Power Cables by: Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,901
    It's looking like you won't need to go home Marvin. Not sure if I'll have that second bed booked or not.
    Bumpskis.
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,384
    Still insky
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,443
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • From what I have read, every Texan on this site goes to LSAF and DSkip's gathering right? I think I would enjoy meeting everyone to share my audio journey and learn as well.

AI
    edited February 2017
    autumnice wrote: »
    From what I have read, every Texan on this site goes to LSAF and DSkip's gathering right? I think I would enjoy meeting everyone to share my audio journey and learn as well.

AI

Can you take it like a man?

Just say moooo
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • Mooooooooon shine!
  • RuSsMaNRuSsMaN Posts: 17,995
    Going outside my normal showing, MTM on flea tubes. Tired of crushing it every year. Only Judas Priest and the Go Go's on vinyl. Hardcore Polk noobs get my leftover Polk banners. The newer the better.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,576
    Screaming for Vengeance or Painkiller? B)
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 5,217
    I'm am wanting a Steak really badly from "Salt Grass Steak House"

So my Karma is a free Steak dinner for any polkies that Can & will join me for a Steak dinner someday during LSAF! even if it takes several days to get it done! no time restraints!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
    voltz wrote: »

So my Karma is a free Steak dinner for any polkies that Can & will join me for a Steak dinner someday during LSAF! even if it takes several days to get it done! no time restraints!

Ya better bite your tongue on that invite...the whole tribe will be taking you up on that ;)

What time ya getting in on Thursday?
    no, we have to find a texas roadhouse, cheaper and tastes better.
    if you want to go fancy get the prime rib and have them season it with the steak seasoning and put it on the grill :'( baked potato and whatever vegi and you're in heaven.
    Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9, Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Analysis Plus Copper Oval-In Micro, Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Okay that sounds good good Marvin but your driving or maybe the hotel if it is close enough :p
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

edited February 2017

Ya better bite your tongue on that invite...the whole tribe will be taking you up on that ;)

trying for about 2-3 I think but the invite is still on :)

you might have just messed up!!!
    edited February 2017

We could get everything up to the rooms, and grab dinner that night??? Before we start getting crazy ;)

Marv, bout what time can you get to the hotel???
    LOL after what I went thru and the weight I lost, that is is okay!

We could get everything up to the rooms, and grab dinner that night??? Before we start getting crazy ;)

Marv, bout what time can you get to the hotel???

sounds great to me!!!

I'm already list a couple juice bars in the area. Going to make a mid morning run daily

Gonna need a boost and daily recovery ;)
    will try for 3 to 4:30 depends on traffic.
    Free steak? Count me in for two!

I'll be there Thursday night. I could use some of those full bellies to help me in the Signature room wink wink.
    you got Skipper!!

That'll be perfect, Marv

What's the status of Paul's CDP?
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 4,032
    That'll be perfect, Marv

What's the status of Paul's CDP?

Funny you should ask as I just boxed it up today.

Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
    I owe you dinner anyways Paul, What day do you think you will be there?
    We went to a Cajun restaurant didn't we?
    If you get a chance to let Skip play with the CDP that would be cool B) had to retype that so others didn't hear it incorrectly ;)

I will be there Friday and am all about some Texas steaks. These corn fed Indiana steaks get old!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    you got it Dan! I figure when you & Ryan & Russ and the others get there it will be a double night of good eating ;)

you got it Dan! I figure when you & Ryan & Russ and the others get there it will be a double night of good eating ;)

You best believe it! Stoked to go, not just for the gear but to put faces to names.

And the JWM Net1s of course :)......

I'm packing a larger bag than I need incase stuff comes home with me.....

Wonder how many panels I can fit in my suitcase lol....