Rockford Fosgate HX2 Power 10" (RFR3110)

JimAckley
JimAckley Posts: 1,138
edited August 2011 in Garage Sale
Just trying to get rid of a spare sub. My brother used it in one of his systems, and now runs two Comp VR 12s instead. Asking $150, which ain't bad for a 10" rated for 1kW RMS, 2kW peak. IMO, I don't trust that much power through a little 10, but that's just my take on it. I tested it the other day on one of my Carver amps, and it still runs fine. I just honestly don't feel like building an enclosure for it, etc. Email me with any questions. PMs are fine too, but Emails are quicker for me to get and respond to.
- Computer Rig -
YAΘIN MS-20L, polkaudio RT5

- Main Rig -
Pioneer SC-37, Overnight Sensations, Samsung 52" LCD

- Currently In Progress -
Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
Post edited by JimAckley on

Comments

• JimAckley
    JimAckley Posts: 1,138
    edited August 2011
    Nvm guys, got it sold!
    - Computer Rig -
    YAΘIN MS-20L, polkaudio RT5

- Main Rig -
    Pioneer SC-37, Overnight Sensations, Samsung 52" LCD

- Currently In Progress -
    Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
  • Man you should have held on to that. They are becoming more and more rare to come by and the HX2 was by far the best sub that Fosgate ever produced.
  • DtxBigRed wrote: »
    Man you should have held on to that. They are becoming more and more rare to come by and the HX2 was by far the best sub that Fosgate ever produced.

Especially because it's the power series and not the punch.
    Epson 3020 projector. Da Lite screen. Oppo 103. Yamaha CXA5000. B&K 7250ii. HSU VTF2. Def Tech Supercube 4000. Polk Rtia9 CsiA6 FxiA6. Monster hts 2600. Home theater.

Bedroom consist of NHT model 2 powered by Parasound hca1200ii coming from my computer.

Stuff laying around. Too much to list but don't want to sell either.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    And a 6 year old thread to boot...
  • ^^^ROFL :D
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • Damn I've been had!!!!!!
    Epson 3020 projector. Da Lite screen. Oppo 103. Yamaha CXA5000. B&K 7250ii. HSU VTF2. Def Tech Supercube 4000. Polk Rtia9 CsiA6 FxiA6. Monster hts 2600. Home theater.

Bedroom consist of NHT model 2 powered by Parasound hca1200ii coming from my computer.

Stuff laying around. Too much to list but don't want to sell either.