Does anyone here live close to WDW?

Options
Joey_V
Joey_V Posts: 8,520
edited January 2017 in The Clubhouse
Does anyone here live close to WDW?

The reason why is because we will be there at the end of the month, we will have a couple things to give away, mainly a freezer and a small microwave. Basically we will be staying at one of the hotels and we will be shipping a brand new small freezer and a brand new small microwave for Emma's meals.

At the end of our stay, we will leave the small freezer and small microwave behind, but if you're close and you can pick it up, it's yours.

If you have to drive a couple hours, it's probably not worth it to you. I don't know how entry works if you have to pay to get in. Just throwing it out there.
Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,877
    Options
    I know disneyjoe7 lived right there, I had to pass Disney to get to his house. Unfortunately I have no idea what happened to him.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Just give it to one of the workers there. They pay them crap anyway and I'm sure any of them would be glad to have it.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Options
    Free freezer? That's cool!
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Options
    Free microwave? Hot deal! ;)
  • Paradoxex
    Paradoxex Posts: 189
    Options
    Where are you staying? I am surprised they could not accommodate you with their own amenities.
  • Joey_V
    edited January 2017
    Options
    We are staying at the contemporary. No freezer and no microwaves unfortunately.

Emma has a strict diet unfortunately and that means we have to bring our own food for her, it cant stay in the fridge for too long, atleast not for the week we are there.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Paradoxex
    Paradoxex Posts: 189
    Options
    Ok - the Contemporary is a great hotel in a great location. I am sure at some of the other, less centrally located, less historic hotels they can supply you with appliances. I'm surprised they can't/won't there.

Good luck with the trip - I'm sure she'll love it. WDW can be fun for the parents as well - the food and scenery isn't half bad.
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Paradoxex wrote: »
    Ok - the Contemporary is a great hotel in a great location. I am sure at some of the other, less centrally located, less historic hotels they can supply you with appliances. I'm surprised they can't/won't there.

Good luck with the trip - I'm sure she'll love it. WDW can be fun for the parents as well - the food and scenery isn't half bad.

Yep, we enjoy WDW... and Disney in general. I think this might be #6 for us, and #2 for Emma. Last year we stayed at the Waldorf offsite but still within the Disney area, while it was good when it was just me and my wife, the travel back and forth was a little too much with a kid. That place was nice because they would be able to handle requests like a microwave, etc.... and it was cheaper than the Contemporary.

But I'm looking forward to this one, Emma's older and she knows Mickey Mouse now, and the Contemporary is a nice hotel at a great location... I've always wanted to stay at the Contemporary but it's always been too expensive for us.

• warren
    warren Posts: 756
    Options
    Tell them you need handicapped room with your essentials.. They should provide.
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren