Kim Jasper

I don't know if Kim is on this forum or not, but I wanted to publicly thank him for the job done on my SRT woofers. My speakers were in storage forever because of the rattling, but no longer.

Norm

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    Kim is the man. Been saying it fo'eva.. One of the few originals left at Polk.
    Glad to hear good deal.
  • I'm glad you were able to get them fixed!! Freeman did my drivers a couple of years ago and it was top notch work! Very satisfied. I've also heard that Polk was no longer repairing them... A couple of fellow Polk members need to get theirs repaired. I'm sure they'll see this thread and chime in.
    SRT Seismic System with dual PSW1200's
    RT5000 x 2
    RT2000p
    CS400i
    CS350-LS
    LS F/X
    PSW650
    PSW1000 w/Dayton SPA1000
    DSW MicroPro 4000
    Adcom amps
    Pioneer Elite SC-89
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable
    PS4
    XBOX One
    MIT Interconnects
    BJC
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Kim is top shelf people! I've been helped out by him a few times and each time I've felt after the transaction that that is exactly how a company should treat their customers.
  • Kim has helped me out and is a very stand up guy!! So is Kenneth S! When you need something from Polk, these are the guys in the front line!!
    SRT Seismic System with dual PSW1200's
    RT5000 x 2
    RT2000p
    CS400i
    CS350-LS
    LS F/X
    PSW650
    PSW1000 w/Dayton SPA1000
    DSW MicroPro 4000
    Adcom amps
    Pioneer Elite SC-89
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable
    PS4
    XBOX One
    MIT Interconnects
    BJC
  • Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    When did you get them repaired? I was told over a year ago that they don't have the parts to repair them anymore.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    Kim is awesome! When I had quality issues with my first pair of 705s, he got things taken care of pronto.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    When did you get them repaired? I was told over a year ago that they don't have the parts to repair them anymore.

What difference does it make? Call Polk CS ask for Kim see what he says then you'll have your answer.

Funny thing I have sent you 3-4 pm's asking where you had your plate amps repaired after you stated you had this place that makes miracles happen. Yet I never got any replies....

Is it that secret?
  • Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

What difference does it make? Call Polk CS ask for Kim see what he says then you'll have your answer.

Funny thing I have sent you 3-4 pm's asking where you had your plate amps repaired after you stated you had this place that makes miracles happen. Yet I never got any replies....

Is it that secret?

I've never had my SRT amps repaired. Never had to.

I re-capped two a couple years ago myself.
  • NormM
    NormM Posts: 10
    Sorry I've been asleep. I did have to wait a few months after contacting him for parts but they came in and my drivers got fixed.

Norm