FS: Headphone Rig

Options
I had setup this Headphone Rig when I was living in an apartment. I was looking for both good sounding and fun setup and settle for Ultrasone Pro 900 headphone paired with Little Dot 1+ tube headphone amplifier.

Utrasone Pro 900 is closed back design and features S-Logic design that produces wider soundstage. These headphones are famous for producing very deepest bass. They produced a well balanced and Lush sound when paired with a tube headamp.

The Little Dot I+ is a hybrid transistor-vacuum tube headphone amplifier, which combines the smooth, musical sound of tubes with the high output current of transistors. The vacuum tube stage is run in Class-A, the MC33078 operational amplifier (socketed) provides voltage amplification, and BD139/BD140 transistors serve as output buffers. The Little Dot I+ is specifically designed and optimized for driving low impedance headphones that require high current to perform to their full potential.

1. Utrasone Pro 900: Condition 8/10 due to age. Visually they look flawless and have around 100 hours on them. These come with following:
-Carying Case
- Extra Ear pad
- two cables (one with 1/4" Neutrik connector and the other with 3.55 mm connector)
Asking $175 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

vhzhrh4mxo8i.jpg
o6d2i7fysfj0.jpg
bi2agmhh6c2m.jpg
05kqk35cyua8.jpg
cghqlhmsyu96.jpg

2. little Dot 1+: This come with stock Chinese tubes and upgraded Voshkod 6ZH1P-EV tubes. Condition 8/10 due to age. Visually it looks flawless and have around 80 hours on Voshkod tubes. Stock Chinese tubes were not used. Asking $90 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

oozuynvxjnix.jpg
duzdfllln87q.jpg
7yvx7jyuvzww.jpg
h15hmkudlosi.jpg
985cr3nw55pu.jpg
v6sf3a02jpks.jpg

Thanks.
-izafar

Goldenear Technology Triton 1 - Benchmark AHB2 - Benchmark LA4 - Auralic Vega - Auralic Aries Mini - Marantz TT-15S1 - Clearaudio Nano

Comments