polk/momo in oz??

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited August 2001 in Car Audio & Electronics
who distributed plok/momo gear in Australia, i have a 1994 ford falcon ute these subs would look tops in!
thanks,
BIGTONY
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhythmdoctor
    rhythmdoctor Posts: 3
    edited August 2001
    hey big tony you can get the polk momo stuf at jb hifi but you will have to be quick as custom car sound form thornbury who import the stuff for jb stopped getting the polk momo stuff many months ago but jb still has old stock i got 2 mm120's and 2mm465 split still have to install them but i know they will rock was using the db series before and they rocked as well hope this helps

cheers rhythmdoctor
  • rhythmdoctor
    rhythmdoctor Posts: 3
    edited August 2001
    hey big tony you can get the polk momo stuff at jb hifi but you will have to be quick as custom car sound form thornbury who import the stuff for jb stopped getting the polk momo stuff many months ago but jb still has old stock i got 2 mm120's and 2mm465 splits still have to install them but i know they will rock was using the db series before and they rocked as well hope this helps

cheers rhythmdoctor
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited August 2001
    This thread is making me long to watch "The Road Warrior." I picture BIG TONY ripping thru the outback with music BLASTING! "The Eye-ah-tole-ah Rock-a-roll-a!"

:D

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney