WTS Lsi9 pair, LSiFX pair, LSic speakers, Sanus UF34's (Fl) pics

1-Selling my Pair of Black Polk LSi 9s, Pair of Black LSi FX Bipol/Dipol, and an LSi Center Channel speakers used in my home theater. I’m the original owner with receipt, paperwork and boxes, these have always fed plenty of clean power using my Cinova Grande 5 Channel Amp. They’ve never been stressed and have always been well cared for and used in my climate controlled home.
The 9’s were originally in the rear, they were moved up front and Bi-Amped. The FX’s were originally side channels while the system was configured for 7.1 surround; reconfigured system to a 5.2 and moved the FX’s to the Back, they can be Bi-Amped but never have. The center channel has been Bi-Amped as well. Cables are available as well in another thread.
They’re in very good condition(conservatively), as there are some rubs on the exterior, they are structurally flawless. In interest off full disclosure, we have 2 cats and a dog, though there is NO damage at all from any pets.

Price is $750.00 FTF in the greater Tampa area. I have the boxes and will ship at buyers expense.
tx7t619o1ylr.jpg
mkf08ojqgxp7.jpg

2-Selling 2 pair of Sanus UF 34 speaker stands. These are robust structures which will hold whatever you put on them. These were close to $300.00 new.

Price is $75.00 per pair FTF in the greater Tampa area. I don't have the boxes for these and they will not be shipped.
bv6b5tjhpbik.jpg
x83drfmu1bj1.jpg

Additional pictures coming this morning...
Home Theater
Chane
A3rx-c's, A2rc-c, A1rx-c's|Miller & Kreisel V-125's|Sony XBR65X810C 65" 4K LED TV|
Earthquake Cinenova Grande-5|Pioneer Elite - VSX-84TXSi-AVR|TRIPPLITE LCR2400|
Ultrasonic Amp Stand|Blue Jeans,Audioquest,Monster Cables|

2 - Channel
Polk
RTA 12c's w/RDO194 TWEETS, clarity ESA caps mills resistors (full mod)|Turntable|
Anthem MCA 2|Acurus Act 3 Pre Pro|Parasound P/Ph 100|Pioneer Elite N-30|Adcom GDA600|
Premier Rack|Blue Jeans,Audioquest,Monster Cables|

Comments

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Oh man... I always wanted to try the old LSi series for HT, and here it is, a whole 5 channel set! Price seems great. And... I'll be in heading down the gulf coast (to Sarasota) around Thanksgiving.

Any thoughts on how these would compare to my Boston setup (same/better/worse)? I'm currently using the following:

> VR-M60 Fronts
    > VR-920 Center
    > VR-MX Surrounds
    > VR-M50 Rears

These are driven by a Marantz AV7702 --> B&K Reference 200.7. I also currently have an SVS 25-31PCi cylinder sub.

Thanks,
    -Al
  • scubalab
    Funny... I noticed the manual for the Sanus stands shows it with a Boston VR-M(50 or 60)!
  • monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,140
    I knew I was going to regret it when I sold mine, but if you decide to break up the set I would be interested in the center.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    If I didn't have these speakers I'd have already snapped all of them up in a New York minute. You never see LSi-FX's for sale anymore, and the price on the package is a no-brainer.
  • G-2
    G-2 Posts: 533
    edited August 2016
    Pics of the LSi9's coming later...

Pics follow, both FX's have dust on the front in the pics without the covers. The Right FX has a pull in one of the covers pics below and the front right corner has minor damage pics below, the left cover has a tear in it pics below, reflections from pool, sky and pool apparatus...

Center;
    0lg2g4c119zt.jpg
    audzvq1xbtbq.jpg
    hx6jhj2pyqk6.jpg
    xk2c15oqogv7.jpg
    5ny4f0jabgtl.jpg
    q7zd37qcpma7.jpg

FX Left;
    dknbjqoll7q8.jpg
    uxzxny3d41k9.jpg
    x3uicixy9b6v.jpg
    odviej542zt4.jpg
    tt05ndb0hu2x.jpg
    db999a1csxnq.jpg
    g6z3y3gimek5.jpg
    fsp5labz964o.jpg

FX Right;
    009e3u34jkfa.jpg
    w3r53mtiybmb.jpg
    xvayhonczz7e.jpg
    ow2szdshedfm.jpg
    uvqowb1psyhc.jpg
    xj2wawbu9ayz.jpg
    a2k1ojmgphgo.jpg
    7dw3l74gvq4q.jpg
    rd794qqxqd6o.jpg
    Post edited by G-2 on
    Home Theater
    Chane
    A3rx-c's, A2rc-c, A1rx-c's|Miller & Kreisel V-125's|Sony XBR65X810C 65" 4K LED TV|

2 - Channel
    Polk
    RTA 12c's w/RDO194 TWEETS, clarity ESA caps mills resistors (full mod)|Turntable|
    Anthem MCA 2|Acurus Act 3 Pre Pro|Parasound P/Ph 100|Pioneer Elite N-30|Adcom GDA600|
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Grab it Al! If I had any room or reason whatsoever this would be gone!

GLWS! shouldn't last the day...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • G-2
    Lots of sun, reflection from the sky, pool and pool apparatus...

9 Left;
    bsufbzchg6ef.jpg
    rv5xe0q4g6vt.jpg
    b40lawu0g1fb.jpg
    9btuocdc60ux.jpg
    975bnrpmlqhd.jpg

9 Right;
    0bybtrgu4d82.jpg
    cvwv85u5zn67.jpg
    pdrwx1aluflf.jpg
    kjp2ql5esxdt.jpg
    70ptb37b4dv3.jpg
    Home Theater
    Chane

2 - Channel
    Polk
  • scubalab
    Paul,

Between you and Dan (@EndersShadow), you guys seem to have a way with feeding my addiction (and eroding my marriage). :p

I did just talk to Geoff (G-2). Great guy. I'm hoping (REALLY hoping) I can work something out.

My main dilemma is the 9's. I'd love to make them work, but with my newly constructed HT, they won't fit in the recesses I made. I know the 7's will fit and would probably work better since they're front ported. But I'd be over half-way there with this package deal and may even be tempted to keep the 9's for a 2-channel (if I like them better than my Paradigm Studio 40's)...

My other question that maybe some members might be able to answer is on the center. My current center is a beast. It's the best center I've owned. Is the LSiC, being substantially smaller than my Boston VR920 going to give me the sound I've come to love from the Boston? I'm sure that's highly subjective. But I'm also sure someone with experience with this center might be able to put my mind at ease! I know Cathy (@cfrizz) has the same Boston center as me, but don't know if she's ever compared to the LSiC... Anyone else?

I'm 97.821% sure I want to jump on this... And most of the remaining uncertainty is my guilt in asking Geoff to hold them for me until November!

Anyone interested in a nice 7 channel set of Bostons, LOL???
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    scubalab wrote: »
    Anyone interested in a nice 7 channel set of Bostons, LOL???

And if they buy mine, they'd have 9 channels of Boston goodness :smile:

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Just a note, Polk still has grilles in stock for the LSiFXs. Forgot the price but very reasonable.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • G-2
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Just a note, Polk still has grilles in stock for the LSiFXs. Forgot the price but very reasonable.

Thanks for the heads up!

The LSi's are now being separated. They're as follows;
    LSi9's - $325- + shipping, **SOLD**
    LSiFX's - $325- **SOLD P/F**
    LSiCenter $215- + shipping (on hold pending response from first request)
    Home Theater
    Chane

2 - Channel
    Polk
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Congrats all! Those are great deals gents.
  • scubalab
    ZLTFUL wrote: »

Thanks Ryan! That's good to know if my OCD requires me to repair the minor imperfection in the grill once I get these. Now, to patiently wait until I can pick them up...
  • G-2
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Wow Geoff! Sent you funds through paypal and less than 2 hours later you provided me with a fedex tracking number. They ain't here yet but you sir are a top notch seller. Thank You.

Your package is now with FedEx, Thank You!
    Home Theater
    Chane

2 - Channel
    Polk
  • monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,140
  • G-2
    monepolk wrote: »
    Payment sent.

Got it and you're good to go. Will be out tomorrow.

Still have some amazing Sanus Stands that are available locally in the Greater Tampa Area

ALL LSi's are **SOLD**
    Home Theater
    Chane

2 - Channel
    Polk
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    I have this exact setup for ht; none of you will be disappointed. The lsi fx's are rare and at the price are a great deal. I was hoping the 9's would last as I have wanted to replace my cherry 9's with the ebony.....oh well. Will keep a look out. Congrats on the sale
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 723
    Dam and BLAST!.. Moving sucks, If I had my internet set up already and had seen this deal I would have defiantly jumped on the LSi9s! Totally jelly of who ever gets them.
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • G-2
    One pair of the Sanus Stands are **SOLD**.

ONE Pair Still Available.
    Home Theater
    Chane

2 - Channel
    Polk
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    I have the LsiC, and love the sound of it.

Very neutral, clear, and it can get loud when it needs to.
    I would not say it is the ultimate center ever made, but all we need for a 13X20 TV watching room.
  • G-2
    second pair of Sanus UF34's **SOLD** locally
    Home Theater
    Chane

2 - Channel
    Polk
  • G-2
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Well the 9's have made their cross country treck. I must say that they look even better in person. There is no evidence that they were ever in use.

From beginning to end Geoff has been very easy to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate buying from him in the future.

Thank You Geoff

g1pzqmzh4saf.jpeg

Thanks for the kind words Jose, They look right at home with you, enjoy them!

This will complete this thread as everything is now **SOLD**, Thank You!
    Home Theater
    Chane

2 - Channel
    Polk
  • TampaPolkFan
    TampaPolkFan Posts: 48
    edited September 2016
    G-2 is friend of mine in real life, I am saddened to tell you he passed away yesterday.