For Sale: SPEAKERS!!! Harbeth, Magnepan, Salk, Usher, Polk, SVS... and a TV.

Options

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,882
    Options
    Trust me if he were close I'd buy some of that gear.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,078
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    $ on the way.

B)

What? You Hoarding SDA'S Russ :D @ falconry quite the collection man those Ushers are beautiful if only I had the room for the them good luck with the sale.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    $ on the way.

B)

What? You Hoarding SDA'S Russ :D @ falconry quite the collection man those Ushers are beautiful if only I had the room for the them good luck with the sale.

Not quite yet, Steve. Once I heard, Dougs @gmcman. I remembered mine that I used to have and said " Gotta get em back".
    And the stars and planets aligned.
    Jesus on the dashboard, ohh yeah!
  • falconcry72
    falconcry72 Posts: 3,580
    Options
    steveinaz wrote: »
    Those Harbeth prices are OUTSTANDING. Harbeth's NEVER go on sale; if you've ever considered purchasing, RUN, don't walk and buy these.

Steve, you should get both pairs of P3's and use one as a center and one as surrounds to match your C7's. I did this for a few months and it was pretty special... talk about a MUSICAL 5-channel system! I'd make you a package deal... :)
    2-Channel: PC > Schiit Eitr > Audio Research DAC-8 > Audio Research LS-26 > Pass Labs X-250.5 > Magnepan 3.7's

Living Room: PC > Marantz AV-7703 > Emotiva XPA-5 > Sonus Faber Liuto Towers, Sonus Faber Liuto Center, Sonus Faber Liuto Bookshelves > Dual SVS PC12-Pluses

Office: Phone/Tablet > AudioEngine B1 > McIntosh D100 > Bryston 4B-ST > Polk Audio LSiM-703's
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    I'm a 2-channel dinosaur.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • falconcry72
    Options
    shawn474 wrote: »
    Consider it sold ben. Will work out details over PM. Thanks man

SVS is sold.
    2-Channel: PC > Schiit Eitr > Audio Research DAC-8 > Audio Research LS-26 > Pass Labs X-250.5 > Magnepan 3.7's

Living Room: PC > Marantz AV-7703 > Emotiva XPA-5 > Sonus Faber Liuto Towers, Sonus Faber Liuto Center, Sonus Faber Liuto Bookshelves > Dual SVS PC12-Pluses

Office: Phone/Tablet > AudioEngine B1 > McIntosh D100 > Bryston 4B-ST > Polk Audio LSiM-703's
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    I wonder if I can convince Russ @lightman1 to front me the money for the Ushers and pick them up for me and pay him when he is back out here in Iowa...damn I want me some mini Dancers.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    Options
    Ben as always is a great guy and has great gear. I appreciate him being patient as I navigated the streets of crystal city! I realized that I bought a pair of lsi9's from him a few years back as well. An asset to the forum for sure
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    I wonder if I can convince Russ @lightman1 to front me the money for the Ushers and pick them up for me and pay him when he is back out here in Iowa...damn I want me some mini Dancers.

I wants some, too! If I was local I'd be all over these. Thankfully DSkip is a dealer and I have a pair in sight. There were lots of goodies in this sale!
  • falconcry72
    Options
    Harbeth C7-ES3's are sold.

• GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,093
    Options
    pm sent . . .
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampizator Baltic 4 DAC
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • falconcry72
    Options
    GlennDog wrote: »
    pm sent . . .

Dibs on the Salk center.

• falconcry72
    Options
    Here's an update on status with price reductions on the stuff that hasn't sold:

Harbeth C7ES-3's: 35th Anniversary Edition, Rosewood, Original Boxes, 9/10: SOLD.

Harbeth P3ESR's: Special Edition, Rosewood (Dark), Original Box, 9/10: $1750, $1650.

Harbeth P3ESR's: Special Edition, Rosewood (Light), Original Box, 9/10: $1750, $1650.

Magnepan 1.7's: Black Cloth on Black Aluminum, Original Box, 8.5/10: $1650, $1500.

Salk Sound HTC2: Center Channel, Satin Black, Original Box. 8.5/10: SOLD.

Usher Audio Mini Dancer 2's: Walnut, Original Boxes, 8.0/10: $2750, $2500.

Polk Audio LSiM-705's: Cherry, Original Boxes, 9/10: $1350, $1250.

Polk Audio SDA-2B's: Oak Tops, Original SDA Cable, 7/10: SOLD.

SVS Cylinder Sub: Older model not sure which, works great, 6/10: SOLD.

Panasonic VT-50: 55", one of the last great plasmas, original stand and remotes, 9/10: $1200, $850.

• scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    Options
    you know it would be tragic if something gouged the wood or fabric in the maggies, requiring you to file a homeowners claim,get paid, and then letting my dream speakers to fly into my hands at an unbelievable price.

I hav to stop typing now, I'm afraid my tears will short circuit the comp., and some one will get my dead **** at a once in a lifetime price.
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • miner
    miner Posts: 1,305
    Options
    Just purchased a pair of the Harbeth P3ESRs from Ben to use in my office system. Anyone care to suggest an integrated amp to use with these?

Ben was pleasant to do business with. Would do again.
    [
  • falconcry72
    Options
    miner wrote: »
    Just purchased a pair of the Harbeth P3ESRs from Ben to use in my office system. Anyone care to suggest an integrated amp to use with these?

Ben was pleasant to do business with. Would do again.

Enjoy, Kevin!

Dark Rosewood P3's are sold, lighter Rosewood P3's are still available.

• falconcry72
    Options
    All Harbeths now sold. Here's what's left:

Magnepan 1.7's: Black Cloth on Black Aluminum, Original Box, 8.5/10: $1650, $1500.

Usher Audio Mini Dancer 2's: Walnut, Original Boxes, 8.0/10: $2750, $2500.

Polk Audio LSiM-705's: Cherry, Original Boxes, 9/10: $1350, $1250.

Panasonic VT-50: 55", one of the last great plasmas, original stand and remotes, 9/10: $1200, $850, $700.

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,543
    Options
    JEBUS that Plasma is a KILLER DEAL at that price. Somebody's gonna be REAL happy!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,987
    Options
    pm sent
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,765
    Options
    If anyone is in need for a 55" tv, and doesn't need 4K, this is a stellar deal. There is nothing avail today in this size that comes close. Maybe an OLED set but you know what kind of $$$ these are pulling.

I have the ST panel and it's simply amazing, the VT is even better.
  • falconcry72
    Options
    Final price reduction, let's move this stuff!

Magnepan 1.7's: Black Cloth on Black Aluminum, Original Box, 8.5/10. These are Like New, only rated an 8.5 for being a few years old: $1650, $1500, $1350.

Usher Audio Mini Dancer 2's: Walnut, Original Boxes, 8.0/10. I have the boxes for both the speakers and bases. Nothing "mini" about these at 125lb per speaker with the cast iron bases on. Beautiful Walnut finish: $2750, $2500, $2350.

Polk Audio LSiM-705's: Cherry, Original Boxes, 9/10. These speakers are Like New. I have the boxes, bags, manuals, etc. The grills are still in plastic unopened: $1350, $1250, $1150.

Panasonic VT-50: 55": One of the last great plasmas, original stand and remotes, currently calibrated to dnice's detailed specifications, 9/10: $1200, $850, $700.

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,543
    Options
    @falconcry72

Where are you moving to?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • falconcry72
    Options
    @EndersShadow

Just about 10 miles up the road. One Alexandria address to another. Closer to work, restaurants, etc.

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,081
    Options
    A mere 20 hour drive separates me from the Ushers I dream of owning.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    A mere 20 hour drive separates me from the Ushers I dream of owning.

I'm 10 hours closer than you, so, hopefully I can beat you there! It's an ungodly price on them!
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,882
    Options
    These prices are making me cry
  • falconcry72
    Options
    Folks, if anyone is really interested, I can probably work out shipping on all of this stuff. I have the original boxes for all the speakers.

• EndersShadow
    Options
    Folks, if anyone is really interested, I can probably work out shipping on all of this stuff. I have the original boxes for all the speakers.

@nooshinjohn

*Cough* Mini-Dancers *Cough*
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,081
    Options

Shipping cost for the Mini Dancer to 78086 please. Business address.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • falconcry72
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »

Shipping cost for the Mini Dancer to 78086 please. Business address.

They ship in 4 boxes, 2 for the towers, 2 for the bases, at about 270 lbs total. I had them shipped to me originally and believe it ran about $225 via FedEx Ground. I'll get you a more exact quote tomorrow AM.

Ben