Selling question

Options
So I am new here and definitely wanted to sell a couple pairs of speakers I have. But if I understand right. Am I not allowed to sell anything just because I don't have 100 posts?? Is there anything I can do to start selling things sooner? Please help.

Best Answers

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Selling here is a privilege, it's a perk of being an active member of a community. Stick around, tell us about your gear, what kind of music and movies you dig, whatever u can contribute. Very soon you will be at 100 posts and can partake in the perk of selling. and you get to interact with some pretty cool folks at the same time.

Or if that doesn't work, just follow @Nightfall's advice...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,314
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Beaides whats been said, it alao helps us build up a trust.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Answers

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Craigslist, Audiogon, and eBay.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • audioblaster
    Options
    Thanks guys. I'll get there eventually lol. Btw My current setup is a denon 3808ci avr, monitor 40's for fronts and 30's for the rear, cs10 center, and right now I'm using two paradigm ps-1000's for my subwoofer. And I also have bass shakers installed on my couches which I think are pretty awesome for the price!
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    I'm not the most out going person and often find it difficult to "talk" to people Idon't know very well, or, have never met before, however, there are lots of great people here with tons of knowledge on many levels. Start looking through past discussions and you'll come across things you probably didn't know or see something that sparks an interest in you that you want to persue.