giving away a couple pairs in NYC

Options
OK here goes. I have two vintage pair I'll give away to anyone who can pick them up this afternoon or later this evening in Manhattan. There's a chance I can get them out tomorrow too.

7b's with peerless tweeters and stands. Working well, looking pretty good overall with minimal expected wear in the corners and a little edge.

5jr+ there are two issues with one of the 5jr+; a rear lower corner ding and a frozen driver. The other is in fine shape.

I can pull them out and take pictures if you're serious about pick-up. I have a small window with my family away and this is my way of giving back to the forum.

I'd like these to end up with someone who will enjoy them, not flip them.

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,987
    Options
    Wow if I had any friends in NY those 7bs with peerless would be mine! Very generous of you sir!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Flathead38
    Flathead38 Posts: 72
    Options
    From Long Island. Is the offer still available?
  • elitt
    elitt Posts: 162
    Options
    Hey Flathead38...yes, it is.
  • elitt
    elitt Posts: 162
    Options
    alright...all gone. hope you enjoy Flathead. share pics of the finished products.